Raleigh, N.C. and Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) July 20, 2012
Peoplefluent™, offering a unique combination of best-of-breed social, mobile and cloud-based suite solutions for Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity, congratulates several of its clients for being recognized by HRO Today for superior customer satisfaction. Peoplefluent clients were named to two of the publication’s recent Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction lists which analyze outsourced Human Resource and Talent Management companies, and currently comprise half of the total companies recognized by HRO Today.
“The companies recognized by HRO Today, a publication viewed as an authority in the human resources market, are leveraging deep expertise and the latest technology to help their clients make strategic, informed talent management decisions,” said Neal Bruce, vice president, product management, Peoplefluent. “It’s not a surprise that so many Peoplefluent clients have been named to these prestigious lists. We’re proud to share in our clients’ success and look forward to delivering new innovations to further streamline human resource processes and deliver business results.”
Six Peoplefluent clients were listed on HRO Today’s 2012 Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings: Managed Service Programs:
- Randstadt Sourceright: Provides talent acquisition and contingent workforce solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility.
- Allegis Group Services: Offers human capital and workforce management solutions to clients in a wide range of industries.
- Adecco Solutions Group: A separate and distinct business line within the Adecco Group that delivers comprehensive and consultative MSP programs through best-in-class processes.
- The Bartech Group, Inc: A professional services firm delivering workforce solutions to global firms.
- Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group: Through its talent supply chain expertise ensures that its clients are ahead of the curve in the war for talent and have the highest caliber of talent available within the market.
- hyphen: An industry leader in the fields of RPO and MSP, its clients value its tailored solutions which take into account the unique culture and expectations of each organization.
Peoplefluent Vendor Management System (VMS), used internally by global enterprises and outsourced HR companies, provides visibility into the extended workforce, enabling HR professionals to better manage spend, compliance, risk and efficiency. Peoplefluent Analytics and Reporting, used in conjunction with Peoplefluent VMS, delivers the industry’s only solution for comprehensive business intelligence and analytics across all labor types– salaried, hourly, permanent and contingent.
HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Rating for Managed Service Programs are based solely on feedback from buyers. Feedback is collected annually through an on-line survey and rankings are based on an analysis of three subcategories: service breath, deal size and quality.
Joining companies recognized for client satisfaction of managed service programs, five additional Peoplefluent clients were named to HRO Today’s 2011 Baker’s Dozen: RPO list.
- SourceRight Solutions: Manages outsourced talent acquisition functions whether for full-time, contingent, or contract staff.
- Adecco RPO: HR services and workforce solutions company doing business with 46 of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list.
- Allegis Talent2: Offers human capital and workforce management solutions to clients in a wide range of industries.
- Hudson RPO: Manages the people, processes, and technology associated with recruitment on fully outsourced or project basis.
- Ochre House: Leading international partner for strategic talent management and recruitment process outsourcing.
Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms, including those named on the HRO Today list, leverage Peoplefluent Recruitment software to collaborate with business managers in order to identify the best candidates to fit their customers’ needs. The Peoplefluent Recruitment software streamlines the hiring process for high-volume labor, leverages social networks, supports mobile interaction and offers compliance tools, all to improve quality of hires.
Peoplefluent is transforming Talent Management through best-of-breed technology and expertise. With a deep focus on business intelligence and analytics, the Company's social, mobile and cloud-based technology gives clients the actionable insight required to make strategic decisions that drive better business results. Nearly 80 percent of the Fortune 100 use Peoplefluent Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity solutions to manage salaried, hourly and contingent labor across their organization. These solutions manage the entire talent lifecycle from recruiting to onboarding and through the ongoing management of each person's career while helping organizations measure, analyze and empower their existing workforce. The Company's solutions currently support more than 5,100 organizations ranging in size from large, global corporations to small and medium-sized businesses, and it is used by more than 5 million users in 214 countries and territories around the world.