(PRWEB) July 31, 2012
Recently, the United Sovereignty Alliance updated their Governmental Reform page on their website (http://www.unitedsovereigntyalliance.org) in time for the upcoming political crescendo that will be descending upon the American people this November. Specifically, the Federal Divisions and Projects decrees as put forth by founder and President, Burton Hill. Some of the new elements include:
1) ALL unused federal properties shall be liquidated at auction with reserve bid of no less than 60% of appraised value.
2) Congress shall void all employee pension contracts including Postal Service and reset to 10% of salary, with employees contributing 50% of health care insurance.(note: this involves the Senate forcing the Postal Service into bankruptcy in order to reduce operation costs)
3) The federal government shall privatize Am Track and sell to highest bidder with some restrictions on operational route abandonments.
The United Sovereignty Alliance was founded on the idea that the American Government needs a return to the simple and by-the-people form of governance that many believe to be the principles established by America’s founding fathers. Steps for this that were updated pertain to:
1) The federal government shall open all federal Construction projects to all bidders no matter what project costs to lowest bidder. Whereas no non-union company winning a bid shall be required to pay union wages or forced to withhold union dues. Whereas any interference by any union or unionized company in a non-union company’s winning bid shall be restricted from bidding on any federal construction project for 5 years.
2) The federal government shall ban the use of Eminent Domain and be forbidden itself in its use to power grab any private property or State land.
3) The federal government shall reduce the estimated 18,000 federal programs by at least 80% or a reduction of no more than 15,000 whereas any program that does not involve worker safety, product safety, workplace safety, health and welfare programs and general public safety shall be eliminated.
The updates go on to outline the various methods and practices that founder and President Burton Hill believes will better serve the nation and its people. He is confident in the idea that now is the time to use these principles to bolster the American idea, by using the 10th amendment of the Constitution of the United States, as well as a People’s Referendum Vote.
The United Sovereignty Alliance also encourages any curious parties to educate themselves on the organization’s Constitutional Amendments page (http://unitedsovereigntyalliance.org/Constitutional-Amendments.html) as they feel these are of great importance to the idea of a better America.
About the United Sovereignty Alliance
Formed in 2011, the mission of the United Sovereignty Alliance is to educate, encourage and instill in the people of this great nation the will to read the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Federalist Papers to realize that their great republic is in danger.
The United Sovereignty Alliance is a non-profit, for-the-people organization. Currently, they are applying for 501 [c] recognition.