Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) July 23, 2012
ProjectStat.us, a provider of simplified project collaboration technology, announces the relaunch of its hosted project collaboration solution. While most project management products and services are focused on internal team-oriented communication, ProjectStat.us' differentiates itself in a crowded marketplace by improving the way small business operators collaborate with their end-customers and external business partners. Originally founded in 2006 and acquired by Bellevue, WA-based Contrarian Solutions, LLC, in 2009, ProjectStat.us has always excelled in making it easy for project managers to submit work status updates to their clients and constituents. However, with the service being completely revised from the ground up, the Contrarian Solutions team sought to give users more options and functionality while maintaining ease-of-use.
"Our original version offered a foolproof way for businesses to keep their customers informed as a project's status changed, but that was about it," said Russell Fletcher, Contrarian Solutions' Founder and President. "With our relaunch that has been nearly three years in the making, we wanted to incorporate more interactive elements so that everyone involved with a particular project had not only access to more detailed status information, but that would also facilitate a greater sense of collaboration even among participants based in different parts of the world."
Such elements include new capabilities for project members to:
- Create, assign and track tasks for each other
- Send SMS along with email messages with historical threading
- Store, share and control access to project-oriented files
- Log hourly or fixed-fee billable time events in multiple currencies with historical graphing
- Manage team-oriented events with response tracking
- Delegate certain administrative rights to specific participants
- Monitor all activities affecting a project via Activity Feeds
- Download or email summaries of key project metrics
- Maintain an extended view of all project activity via comprehensive dashboards
"We expect our updated version will give small business operators the tools they need to boost customer loyalty while significantly cutting down the amount of time and effort required to manage the customer updating process," Fletcher added.
Entry-level and premium ProjectStat.us subscription options are available, each with a free, 14-day trial at http://www.projectstat.us/signup.
ProjectStat.us is a service of Contrarian Solutions, LLC, an incubator of online collaboration, marketing and social media solutions designed for small business owners/operators. For more information, visit us at http://www.projectstat.us or follow us on Twitter @projectstatus.