Rock Hill, SC (PRWEB) July 23, 2012
The Tax Season for Truck Taxes has now started for 2012-2013. During the months of July and August, The IRS Form 2290 can be filed online through http://www.ExpressTruckTax.com - the IRS Authorized E-File provider. These Truck Taxes can be E-Filed online until August 31, 2012. Unlike last year, there is not an extension for this filing. It must be completed within the months of July or August.
To help the owners of these heavy vehicles better understand what this tax includes and how to pay it, the Truck Tax Experts at ExpressTruckTax.com will be providing 2 brief webinars about the IRS Form 2290.
Topics will include the following:
- What Is the IRS Form 2290?
- When to File the IRS Form 2290?
- How to File the IRS Form 2290?
- How to Pay the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax?
- What Happens If You Don't File?
These complimentary webinars will take place on these dates:
Tuesday, July 24 - 11:00am (EST) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7674275945798233600
Friday, July 27 - 7:00pm (EST) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9147004700994905344
Anyone who attends will receive $5.00 OFF their next 2290 or IFTA Filing through ExpressTruckTax!
Another special feature that ExpressTruckTax.com has introduced is a full featured mobile site to E-file Form 2290! Now the Form 2290 can indeed be E-Filed from Anywhere using http://www.M.ExpressTruckTax.com on any smartphone or tablet device.
Although filing this annual tax could be a cumbersome process, ExpressTruckTax has done everything to make this a simple process. Whether it’s a large fleet or a single truck owner, anyone can use ExpressTruckTax for their filing needs and enjoy such perks as:
One Click Login
- There is no need to create an account. Just login with Facebook or Google to start the process in seconds.
- Contextual help and video guides with clear instructions appear throughout the process. They’ve done everything possible to make taxes less taxing.
- Get notifications about the status of a tax return through emails, text messages and even fax! The Schedule 1 can also be emailed or faxed directly to a trucking or leasing company from ExpressTruckTax.com .
- Companies with more than 25 trucks are required by the IRS to e-file Form 2290. Instead of entering each truck one by one, entire fleets can be uploaded using a spreadsheet.
- While filing Form 2290, the system can identify credits and help taxpayers quickly and easily file Form 8849, so that they get their money back from the IRS faster. An IRS Form 8849 is automatically generated when tax credits exceed the amount of tax due.
Stamped Schedule 1
- The tax system is so fast, a Stamped Schedule 1 from the IRS can be received in a matter of minutes.
With a dedicated USA-based customer support team and pricing starting at just $9.90, there’s really no better combination of affordable prices and knowledgeable professionalism in the industry. To get started now, visit http://ExpressTruckTax.com