Have you Got the Guts to be Really Healthy? International Author and Speaker, Don Chisholm, Comes to Brisbane to Provide Solutions to Combating the Proposed "Fat Tax"

Share Article

Community membership site http://www.GlutenFreeinBrisbane.com hosts Don for an afternoon of insight into what makes people really healthy. This could not be more timely with the release this week of Australia's Food and Nutrition Report highlighting 60% of Australians are overweight and obese. Obesity is known to be the key cause of many of today's lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Don shares his lifetime of experience and research of simple changes to our modern lifestyle to find our best help.

Gluten Free in Brisbane hosts Don Chisholm to speaks about how to be really healthy!

Don Chisholm

We are not what we eat, but what we adsorb! Digestive health is the key to solving the health problems of the 21st of Century.

The release this week of the Australia’s Food and Nutrition Report, has prompted the call for a possible, “fat tax”, a tax that has already been implemented in Denmark, and is in consideration in England.

At a time where we are eating less, eating more low-fat food than ever before, joining more gyms and yet we’re putting on more weight ! The statistics about our health are terrifying, according to the recently released Australia’s Food and Nutrition Report 2012:

  •     35% of Australians are overweight and 25% are obese, a total of 60% of us!
  •     23% of children 2-16yrs are overweight or obese
  •     9 in 10 adults do not eat the recommended amount of fruit and vegetable everyday

Don said, “ We are not what we eat, but what we adsorb,” digestive health is the key to solving our 21st century health issues, Don, through his books an talks shares:

  •     The health secret that is working for thousands of people around the world
  •     The connection between many diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Autism & Depression
  •     The truth behind why world health is still declining despite medical advances
  •     How you can benefit from a truly unique approach to life
  •     What it takes to be really healthy & why Don's approach to health really works

Don’s story and practical tools to help people get really healthy are inspirational and he has already positively impacted thousands of people around the globe.

Don is talking on the 28th of July 3pm at Tribal Theatre, 346 George St Brisbane city. For more information go to http://www.haveyougotthegutsglutenfree.eventbrite.com

For more information or to interview Don you can contact Catherine on 0410683225

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Preetesh Morar

Catherine Harrington
Visit website