We are the only company that will take you to the places you’ve dreamed of, to explore the magic and mystery of the spiritual land of snow.
Lhasa, Tibet (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Songtsan Travel is a licensed international tour operator located in Lhasa, Tibet. They are a team of native Tibetans with their own jeeps, guides and travel crew who work across all areas of the plateau. Part of the agency’s income goes to support children’s education in Tibet.
Songtsan Travel maintains 5 goals in their mission to provide meaningful Tibet tours:
1) Safety and Reliability. “The safety and well-being of our groups are of paramount importance to us,” Songtsan Travel wrote. “All of our trips are led by qualified professional guides who are well-trained by our agency and have traveled extensively throughout Tibet.” The agency provides clear and concise information, arranges alternative itineraries when necessary, and provides guides who are trained in mountain and first aid safety."
2) Variety. “We offer a wide variety of different treks, tours and adventure trips to suit both novices and experienced travelers. Whether you have 1 day or 1 month to spend we can tailor itineraries to suit your needs and desires. Our aim is to take you to a world totally different from your own and allow you to connect (or re-connect) with your own spirituality. Our hope is that all of our clients will leave with grand tales to share with their family and friends at home and will want to return again and again to their new friends in Tibet.”
3) Experience. “We have over two decades of experience leading groups in Tibet. We have explored every region of Tibet, and our guides are highly-skilled professionals who have been selected based on their technical proficiency, proven safety records, careful judgment, patient and supportive teaching styles and great personalities.”
4) Quality of Service. “Our company is dedicated to providing high-quality, professional and personalized service. We are extremely happy to design customized Tibetan tours according to clients’ interests and desires.”
5) Spirit of Adventure. “We are the only company that will take you to the places you’ve dreamed of, to explore the magic and mystery of the spiritual land of snow. Our job is to help you reach the full awakening of your own spirit of adventure on the ‘roof of the world.’”
Songtsan Travel is a Lhasa-based tour operator with more than 20 years of experience leading Tibet tours. The agency uses part of its proceeds to provide education to disadvantaged children. Songtsan Travel seeks to promote Tibetan culture and help Tibetans improve their livelihood.