(PRWEB) July 23, 2012
The interactive event will be held by Telematics Update on Wednesday 8th August at 4pm CET and is now open to the entire automotive, consumer electronics, mobile and wireless community.
Participants can learn how to deliver optimised connectivity, cooperate fully with the OEMs in their mission to improve the driver experience, and offer value-added services to the end user and form key strategic partnerships in this space.
Understanding how the automakers, wireless carriers and tier one technology suppliers envisage the business models, technology and strategy developments in this field is critical for solutions providers to design products and timelines in-line to keep up with current trends.
To explore these new openings in the booming telematics industry, Telematics Update has organised a live webinar entitled "Ultimate Connectivity to Enhance the Driver Experience: Exploiting Opportunity."
The 45 minute session includes live Q & A's and will be delivered by 3 key industry figures:
- Andrei Iordache, Advanced Product Planning, KIA Motors Europe
- David Levine, Global M2M Automotive Business Development Manager, Vodafone
- Rick Kreifeldt, VP Research and Innovation, HARMAN
The experts will discuss:
- How you can optimise services to engage in attracting further commercial partnerships across the industry.
- Get to grips with optimising data payloads that deliver richer real-time information for a more interactive driver experience
- Discuss how developments within the automotive industry will drive dynamic risk and increase channels to market in order to future-proof telematics services
This live industry discussion will analyse the latest status of in-vehicle connectivity, elucidating the current exciting activities across the automotive telematics value chain.
The exciting opportunity to ask questions directly to industry thought-leaders for first-hand answers is here.
The webinar can be joined for free at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/322650118 (places are limited, so register early).
About Telematics Update: Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information.