EventTracker 7.3 introduces some great upgrades based on end-user and MSSP partner feedback that will enhance our customers’ experiences with our product and provide users with the most comprehensive and efficient SIEM and log management solution.
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) July 24, 2012
Prism Microsystems, a leading provider of comprehensive SIEM solutions for the midsize enterprise, today announced the release of the latest version of EventTracker SIEM solution, version 7.3.
The effort of six months of engineering, the release offers new features intended to simplify the user experience. These include:
- Skin-able web interface with themes and new menus.
- Built-in ticketing system including acknowledgement, search, notes and email.
- Support for log4j and related standards including log4cxx, log4net, log4php using the LogFile feature.
- IP addresses discovered by EventTracker can now be identified and geo-located with Google maps including street-view.
- A new wizard to auto detect tokens to address the lack of log message standards and present for acceptance to add to the token library.
- Scheduled discovery of applications and systems on a daily or weekly basis.
- Configurable behavior rules to detect new and out of ordinary behavior by customer specified thresholds, frequency, or learned behavior thresholds to enforce rules.
“EventTracker 7.3 introduces some great upgrades based on end-user and MSSP partner feedback that will enhance our customers’ experiences with our product and provide users with the most comprehensive and efficient SIEM and log management solution,” said A.N. Ananth, CEO and co-founder, Prism Microsystems.
The new release will allow for independently configurable VCP cache paths and include additions to knowledge packs and new tutorials. Window Agents will remain backward compatible back to v5.
EventTracker, by Prism Microsystems, delivers business critical solutions that transform high-volume cryptic log data into actionable, prioritized intelligence that will fundamentally change your perception of the utility, value and organizational potential inherent in log files. Prism’s leading solutions offer Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), real-time Log Management, and powerful Change and Configuration Management to optimize IT operations, detect and deter costly security breaches, and comply with multiple regulatory mandates. Visit http://www.eventtracker.com for more information. Follow us on Twitter @logtalk.