“The new Nexlink server line offers a complete line up of rackmount and pedestal server kits to meet all requirements” said Chuck Orcutt, Director of Product Management at Seneca.
Syracuse, NY (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Seneca, a leading manufacturer of innovative technology solutions, today announces the availability of 8 new Nexlink servers based on Intel Server Products. The new additions to the Nexlink server line make use of the latest offering from the Intel Xeon Processor Family, Intel Server Boards, and Intel Server Chassis to form the foundation of performance oriented, intelligently designed, and highly reliable systems. These new Nexlink servers are ideally suited for:
- Small and medium business
- Data center and cloud computing
- High performance computing
“The new Nexlink server line offers a complete line up of rackmount and pedestal server kits to meet all requirements,” said Chuck Orcutt, Director of Product Management at Seneca. “With this diverse line up of Nexlink servers we are able to offer a complete solution to fulfill the needs of small businesses all the way up to HPC.”
New Nexlink Server Models
- IP-R1304BTL: 1U Rackmount designed for business specific applications and entry level virtualization
- IP-R1208GZ4C: Engineered to deliver performance and to meet diverse data center needs
- IP-P4304BTL: Pedestal server ideal for users that require remote management capabilities
- IP-P4304BTS: Offers high efficiency power supply and office friendly acoustics for SMB
- IP-P4308CP4: Equipped with fixed or redundant power, quad NICs, and plenty of memory options
- IP-P4304CR2: Expert workstation providing maximum performance for data intensive applications
- IP-R2308GZ4GC: Engineered for performance and maximum memory and I/O configurations
- IP-R2312GL4GS: Maximum performance 2U server for applications with large storage needs
For over 30 years, Seneca has met the needs of customers in diverse industries with original and partnered technology solutions. As a leading U.S.-based Custom Computer Manufacturer, Seneca serves the evolving needs of our Business, Gov/Ed, Digital Security and Digital Signage, Digital Security and Surveillance, Digital Health and Digital Broadcast customers nationwide. By establishing the highest standards for our products, we forge long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver results. Seneca is best known for our rigorously tested Nexlink brand of custom-built desktops, servers, notebooks and storage devices. Our success is built on service and consistent performance at every stage of the extended technology lifecycle. For more information visit http://www.senecadata.com.
Seneca. Creating & Partnering Throughout the Technology Lifecycle.