Since dealing with them, they’ve always been professional and extremely proactive when communicating with me and now I can make the most of their sales subscription model when selling my properties, which means I’m not paying an organisation a huge amount
(PRWEB UK) 25 July 2012
Earlier in the month, Letting chain Martin & Co announced their intention to enter the estate agency sales market with a pricing model that threatens to disrupt the traditional ‘no sale, no fees’ system by not charging sales commission.
Instead, the ‘subscription’ style menu will enable sellers to pick and mix the services they want, giving them the option for example to have their property details created, listed on Rightmove, plus other major portals and Martin & Cos own site, but to do their own viewings, negotiations and sales as they wish.
Ray Woolrich, who has a large property portfolio in the Crewe & Nantwich region, is already an advocate of the letting service that he’s received from Martin & Co in the area. “I’ve been a landlord myself for many years and due to my ever increasing work load, instructed Martin & Co as my agent over 7 years ago. With main high street presence and local positive feedback, they were the obvious choice for a letting agent.”
He goes on to say, “Since dealing with them, they’ve always been professional and extremely proactive when communicating with me and now I can make the most of their sales subscription model when selling my properties, which means I’m not paying an organisation a huge amount of money to simply advertise my property. Instead, I pay a fair fee and can carry out the viewings and negotiation myself. It’s a much needed revolution in estate agency.”
In moving into the sales arena, Shaun Cafferty, the Crewe & Nantwich franchise owner says, “Martin & Co realised that not everyone wants to pay a full estate agency fee when they can handle much of the process themselves.”
Award Winning Martin & Co is expected to roll out a full sales service on September 1 when Ian Wilson, managing director is hopeful of having 1,000 sales properties to list. With 80 offices already operating the sales model having completed their sales training in June, Martin & Co are already well on their way to achieving their goal.
Martin & Co’s long-term strategy is to become a one-stop property shop reflected in brand repositioning with the former “UK’s No.1 Letting Agent” becoming ‘letting, sales, investment’.
For any sales or lettings enquiries contact your local Martin & Co agent for a service you can trust and rely on.
Ian Wilson, Managing Director, 07789712775, ian.wilson(at)martinco(dot)com
Notes to Editors: ABOUT Martin & Co:
- Martin & Co has 187 offices throughout the UK including shop front premises and online agents.
- Martin & Co is an aggressive brand builder with a strong focus on the lettings sector. A sales proposition has been introduced, with full roll out expected on September 1, providing landlords with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
- Started in Yeovil in 1986 by Chairman Richard Martin the company was established as a franchise in 1995 and is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
- Award success
- 2012 - Best Large Letting Chain – Gold (ESTAS)
- 2011 - Franchise of the Year, Best Large Letting Chain – Silver (ESTAS)
- 2010 - Best Large Letting Chain – Silver (ESTAS)
- 2009 - Best Large Letting Chain – Gold (ESTAS)
- 2008 -Franchise of the Year
- Martin & Co Letting & Estate Agents
- Martin & Co Property Franchise
- PR Distribution by: Elevatelocal - UK based SEO company.