Since festival time is one of the most important seasons for campers and music lovers alike, we wanted to give people an enhanced experience when shopping for what they need on our site
(PRWEB UK) 25 July 2012
Despite summer making a tentative appearance thus far in terms of the weather, Britons are undeterred from attending the host of appealing festivals lined up this season. Nevertheless, with the current state of the economy tightening budgets, consumers want to stock up on their camping gear at attractive prices and without fuss.
The Sleepingbagsuits.co.uk website has recently undergone a fresh redesign, just in time to give festival goers and campers exactly what they need.
Overall, the company’s website revamp provides a vastly improved customer experience to suit even the most discerning of online users.
Key improvements that customers will benefit from are:
- Simplified design, navigation and information, allowing shoppers to easily find what they want.
- Appealing special offers for savvy buying at competitive prices.
- Streamlined online purchasing process, so orders are transparent and fuss-free.
- Clearer display of the reasons why this company is rapidly gaining in popularity, not only for their products but also for enhanced service, such as free next day delivery, an online chat support service and a feedback button for fast issue resolution.
- News featured – for example, Sleepingbagsuits.co.uk are proud suppliers to the Big Brother contestants...
- TV featured – Sleepingbagsuits recently had their products shown live on This Morning. Click here to learn more.
In terms of the current special offers that festival goers this summer will be interested in, Sleepingbagsuits.co.uk are now offering discounts on some of their most useful camping products.
Their increasingly popular Musuc Bags - an innovative take on the traditional sleeping bag since it is designed as a body suit for unlimited movement while keeping warm - have been given a price cut. These items are now retailing for only £68.99 and are perfect for looking stylish while snugly enjoying music and camping on chilly nights.
Festival enthusiasts will also be pleased to see that Sleepingbagsuits.co.uk are now offering slashed prices on their Multi-buy camping bundles, as well as adding extra combined items. For example, campers can now enjoy more than a £50 discount on the indispensable mix of two Musuc Bags, a kettle and a BBQ, while the most crucial necessities of two traditional sleeping bags and a tent are now selling for just £49.99.
Managing Director of Sleepingbagsuits.co.uk, Simon Ambler, commented: “Since festival time is one of the most important seasons for campers and music lovers alike, we wanted to give people an enhanced experience when shopping for what they need on our site. We are happy to say we’ve achieved our goal with a much more user friendly website design, along with some great summer discounts.”