Providing the same high level of service and value that OxBlue is known for in the US to our Canadian clients is a top priority in our expansion strategy.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 26, 2012
OxBlue, a leader in the construction camera industry, announced today that it is expanding its line of construction cameras and related services within Canada. Canadian projects will now be served by an expanded cellular network and faster access to OxBlue products. The result is that clients within Canada will be able to deploy construction cameras faster and maintain a seamless working relationship with OxBlue to enhance jobsite performance.
“Providing the same high level of service and value that OxBlue is known for in the US to our Canadian clients is a top priority in our expansion strategy,” stated Chandler McCormack, President of OxBlue.
OxBlue construction cameras enables owners, contractors and other project participants to document construction progress and communicate real-time project status with a simple-to-use, rugged and reliable system that includes:
- Extremely high-resolution image quality, with 4-, 6-, 8-, or 12-MP options.
- A full-service approach, with all camera hardware, cellular data connections, servers, software and professional time-lapse production expertise in one complete package.
- Options such as static cameras and Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras—all with flexible cellular transmission.
- True high-definition, time-lapse movies that deliver an effective, visual tool for marketing, investor relations/communications and project documentation.
- An intuitive project dashboard that provides a global view across every project and comprehensive functionality to compare and analyze images from a specific jobsite in seconds.
“The growth of the Canadian construction industry has reinforced our commitment to this market,” stated McCormack. “With such positive numbers, we felt it was the right time to further expand our services in the Canadian market to help support our customers and their success.”
OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, with hardware, connectivity and expertise across 6 continents and all 50 states. We enable constant access to jobsites through high-resolution construction webcam images. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, and measure variables such as labor, risk, quality and materials. The cameras provide accountability and increase communications between construction companies and clients.