The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for June 2011.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 24, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for June were:
- 1 Thing "diet" by Mary Savoye-DeSanti, RD, CD-N, CDE
- Catch Your Bookkeeper.com by Thomas J. Gatto
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- The History of Brick Township High School Football by Warren H. Wolf
- Joe's Clothes by Sandra Thompson
- Letters to a Young Huntsman by Andrew Barclay
- Little Glimmers of Light by Elton Rengstorf
- Morning Dew by C.A. Duncan-Laud
- Morning Prayer by Mayumi Ishimoto Pohl
- The Upside of Down Times by Lisa Ryan
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134