NRG Expert has published a report highlighting the key statistics, analysis and data for the utility meters market place.
United States, Canada, UK, China, Brazil, (PRWEB UK) 26 July 2012
Smart Metering Roll Out Continues
- The rollout of smart meters continues at a steady pace
- Smart Grid industry is becoming increasingly dynamic
- Vast array of smart grid technologies coming online
- Investment needs to be made in technology and infrastructure not only at the household level, but also on the wider level of the grid, distributions system and communications platforms
- The setting of industry standards is increasingly required
- With energy prices on the rise, sub-metering is taking off in a big way.
- Electricity, water, gas and heat sub-meters are now being deployed worldwide in an effort to cut back on costs and reduce energy use.
Key Countries Where Growth is Forecast
- Brazil – meters help to combat energy theft
- China – meters support rapidly expanding economy
- United States – meters support the drive for cleaner energy
- Canada – steady growth but may plateau due to public resistance
Key players in the smart grid sector include Badger, El Sewedy, Elster, Energomera, General Electric, Landis+Gyr, Sensus plus a number of others.
Metering and Smart Grid Market Research Reports
Metering and Smart Grid market research is increasingly required by governments, companies and industry leaders to understand this billion pound market place. NRG Expert has therefore published a report highlighting the key statistics, analysis and data for the utility meters market place.
- Market value for Electricity, Gas and water with 2011 actuals and forecasts to 2015
- Utility metering data for approximately 180 countries
- A worldwide by-country overview of the number of utility customers and the number of units sold with associated market value for Electricity, Gas and Water Meters.
- Key companies in global metering analysed
To find out more about the market research reports provided by NRG Expert
visit their website and review these market research reports:
Edgar van der Meer
NRG Expert +1 (416) 840-5847
+44 (0)20 8432 3059
NRG Expert is a London and Toronto based energy intelligence and market research publisher. NRG Expert provides up to date information and analysis on worldwide energy markets, metering, smart grid, electricity, natural gas, coal, nuclear, renewable energy, water and waste, and all elements of energy infrastructure.
*Source Data: NRG Expert Global Deployments of Utility Meters Edition 2, 2012