Vista, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Thanks to Jay-Z, everyone knows that after The Party comes the After Party! Just after the release of the immediately popular Meridian “Party Tub” from their @home line, Dimension One Spas announces the release of their new “After Party Tub,” The Latitude.
For those that live life in the fast lane, the Latitude offers the perfect escape to relax & de-stress. At 8’x 8’, the Latitude is the same size as the Meridian but the difference is, the new tub seats six instead of 7 and offers a submersed lounger that enables users to recline and get the most out of a full body water massage.
Features of the tub include:
- Contoured seating with arms for 6 with Lounger -- one lucky person gets to recline at a time
- Varied seat heights – to provide multiple hydrotherapy options
- No-float Ultralounge with NeckFlex™Jet pillow -- to relieve neck & shoulder tension
- All New Crystal FX LED optional lighting
- ClearZone water management system option
- New backlit cascade waterfall – to create the ideal ambiance for any occasion
- 44 stress-melting jets and 2 pumps
- Patented tactile therapy floor – for a soothing underwater foot massage.
- A Terracina tub exterior option -- built from extremely rugged, durable, all-weather material that retains its beauty for years, requiring no waterproofing, staining or other maintenance other than an occasional washing with water. Each cabinet is exceptionally resistant to moisture, fading, insects, splintering, warping or other hazards of environmental exposure. Available in Vintage Cedar, Cherry & Summer Pine
- A built-in Audio System option
And to add to the fun, the six-seater tub averages just $12.00 a month to run!
About D1 Spas
Dimension One’s constantly evolving list of environmentally and ergonomically friendly innovations gives homeowners a wide range of smart, responsible lifestyle choices. Founded in Vista, California by Bob and Linda Hallam, D1 Spas and aquatic fitness products (underwater gyms and swim spas) are now sold through a network of more than 250 dealers in the United States, and 450 dealers worldwide in 30 countries. The company's three product lines include a range of home hydrotherapy and aquatic fitness products that meet a variety of consumer needs and budgets: D1 Reflections Series®,Bay Collection® AFS - Aquatic Fitness Systems® and @home Hot Tubs®. Innovations include: hydronomics – design based on human anatomy, ergonomics, acupressure, reflexology and fluid mechanics -- a wireless, totally submersible hot tub stereo system; a spa-within-a-spa lounge chair aqua massager; clean energy systems; and patented fountain & lighting systems. For more information about Dimension One Spas, its products and practices, visit: http://www.d1spas.com.