New York, N.Y. (PRWEB) July 26, 2012
Vid4Pro, a platform for individuals and businesses to upload professional videos for marketing, HR or training purposes, released the top five tips to make an effective business video. The Vid4Pro team analyzed the most frequently viewed and shared online business videos on the Vid4Pro online video platform to assess the commonalities between the most successful videos. Below are the five common success factors that the Vid4Pro team deciphered through their research.
According to a Forbes Insight study titled “Video in the C-Suite”, 80 percent of senior executives watch more online videos than they did one year ago. The value of online videos for a B2B marketing campaign is undeniable. This trend will continue with statistics showing that 65 percent of senior executives visit a business’ website after watching the company’s video content online, according to the same survey.
Vid4Pro currently hosts hundreds of online B2B videos on the online video platform vid4pro.com. It’s sister company, Intelligent Video Solutions, has produced hundreds of business videos. Here are the top five tips to make a business video a success.
1. Write Keyword-Rich Titles – A video title can dictate its click count. A good title provokes viewers to watch the video. The more relevant the keywords in the title, the more likely it is that the video will appear in the first page organic ranking on Google.
2. Narrate a Story – Storytelling is the oldest form of communication and perhaps still the most effective. Instead of telling an audience what a service will do for them, explain the benefits through a story, which builds credibility and is simple to understand. Through the story show how you will add value to their business. A story can come in a multitude of forms, ranging from a customer testimonial to an illustrated example of the service offered.
3. Take Advantage of Branding Opportunities – As a viewer it’s easy to forget which company created the video. Place a company logo in the corner of the video or display the logo at opportune times depending on the context of the video. The best video branding is unobtrusive, yet impressionable.
4. Incite the Viewer to Perform an Action – B2B videos are ultimately produced to create awareness and drive new business. Top performing videos should call viewers to action to incite the viewer to buy from, read about or call the company.
5. Place the Video with Your Target Audience – Where the video resides is just as important as creating the video itself. Videos should be on websites where the company’s target audience visits. Hosting a B2B video on a dedicated online video platform for business videos, such as Vid4Pro, can be more effective than YouTube. The Forbes Insights study also revealed that 75 percent of executives view work-related videos on business-related websites as opposed to 52 percent who watch them from YouTube.
Vid4Pro is the logical destination for firms and companies who have people, products and services to market, as well as the decision makers who control their marketing options. Marketers can choose to post their videos on Vid4Pro without the worry that it might reside next to inappropriate content or distracting ads. The site also acts as an additional marketing channel for business content and optimizes each video to increase search engine rankings, as well as drive clients to the business site. Videos help business happen. Vid4Pro was founded in 2011 by Linda Orton, who is also the founder of Intelligent Video Solutions, and winner of the 2011 Thought Leadership award from the NY Legal Marketing Association.