“The first half of the year has brought a number of opportunities our way, and we’re pleased to report that the company is growing at a rapid pace,” said Phil VanHorne, President and CEO of BlueRock Energy.
Syracuse, NY (PRWEB) July 26, 2012
BlueRock Energy, Inc., the premier provider of electricity, natural gas and green energy products to businesses and residents in New York State, today announced several milestones achieved so far in 2012, including the addition of 2,700 customers and the launch of new energy products designed to provide optimal savings on energy bills.
The company enters the second half of 2012 with solid momentum and a growing reputation for providing an unmatched level of support to its more than 13,000 business and residential customers across the state.
“The first half of the year has brought a number of opportunities our way, and we’re pleased to report that the company is growing at a rapid pace,” said Phil VanHorne, President and CEO of BlueRock Energy. “We’re excited to continue this momentum with more new products, services and geographic expansion as we head into the second half of the year.”
The most notable milestones that BlueRock Energy has achieved in the past six months include:
- Enterprise and Small Business Customer Growth: In 2012, BlueRock Energy has added business customers in multiple industries including hospitality, restaurants, auto dealerships and small manufacturing across New York State. Working closely with enterprise and small business customers, BlueRock Energy has helped them save over $1 million on energy costs since the beginning of the year.
- New Energy Products: BlueRock Energy recently expanded its product offerings within its electricity, natural gas and renewable energy plans to help customers manage overall energy costs. This includes a new guaranteed energy savings program that produces the lowest possible costs; ¬¬¬while also providing programs to balance price protection and market exposure. BlueRock Energy currently offers several plans to match risk tolerance and energy objectives.
- Green Business Leaders: BlueRock Energy has named several businesses across New York State, “Green Business Leaders.” These organizations, including Crest Acura, Food Bank of Central New York, Purity Ice Cream and Liverpool Village Animal Hospital, among others, have shown commitment to green energy values by purchasing at least 50 percent of renewable energy from BlueRock Energy. Since the beginning of the year, 100 customers have made the switch to 100 percent renewable energy from BlueRock Energy.
- Community Service Initiatives: Members of the BlueRock Energy team are actively involved with the Food Bank of Central New York, assisting the organization with local activities to support its mission to be the main food supplier to the emergency food network. BlueRock Energy currently supplies 100 percent renewable energy to the Food Bank of Central New York, free of charge. In addition, BlueRock Energy has provided support to the American Red Cross, National Kidney Foundation, American Diabetes Association, Museum of Science and Technology (MOST), and Ithaca Science Center.
- Partnership with SyracuseFirst: BlueRock Energy is now working with SyracuseFirst, the non-profit network of locally owned, independent businesses and organizations dedicated to building a sustainable community by encouraging citizens to “Think Local First.” Through the partnership, residents in Central New York can sign up with BlueRock Energy through SyracuseFirst.
In the coming months, BlueRock Energy plans to expand its energy savings programs to customers in the Northeast United States beyond New York State.
About BlueRock Energy
Founded in 2003, BlueRock Energy, Inc. provides electricity, natural gas and green energy products to more than 13,000 customers across the deregulated markets of New York State. With more than 100 years of Executive and Management experience in the energy industry, the team at BlueRock Energy offers its business and residential customers unique managed portfolio plans designed to keep it simple while saving money. The company is also an active member of the local community, and its renewable energy products come from 100 percent New York State generated sources. BlueRock Energy is a privately held energy services company (ESCO) licensed by the New York State Public Service Commission (NYPSC).
To learn more about BlueRock Energy, please visit http://www.bluerockenergy.com.