Richmond Hill, ON (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Esna Technologies (Esnatech), a leader in cloud-enabled communication and collaboration solutions, announced today the general availability of version 2.0 of its Cloudlink™ software.
Esnatech Cloudlink, formerly called Cloud Connect, seamlessly integrates Cisco collaboration solutions with cloud-based productivity applications such as Google™ Apps, Salesforce.com and VMware® Zimbra as well as on-premise solutions like Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise.
“As a recent InformationWeek CIO survey clearly highlighted, improving collaboration is a top priority for IT in the enterprise,” said Lee Ho, VP of Marketing for Esnatech. “Our Cloudlink solution enhances collaboration by enabling people to easily connect with one another from within the applications that they live in every day, such as email or their CRM system.”
Version 2.0 of Cloudlink includes important collaboration-enhancing features such as presence and click-to-dial making it even easier for people to find, connect and collaborate with one another. With presence, users can see if their colleagues are on or off the phone, or if they free or busy. Click-to-dial makes calling easier by recognizing phone numbers and extensions and allowing users to “click” on the number and place calls from their email or within the Chrome web browser.
“Cloudlink helps our team collaborate more effectively while in the field,” said Scott Berg, Network Administrator for the manufacturing company Wilson Hurd. “With the seamless integration to Google Apps that Cloudlink give us, it’s easy for our employees to stay connected with colleagues and customers no matter where they may be.”
Cloudlink is a pure software solution that leverages standards-based SIP and Cisco’s Jabber SDK to integrate with Cisco’s collaboration products. It runs in an existing virtualized environment and supports VMware Vsphere 4.x and higher. Cloudlink is easy to install and administer with configuration wizards that automatically provision Cisco Unity Connection users on the solution.
Cloudlink 2.0 core capabilities:
- Unified Messaging: Voice messages in Unity Connection are transcribed, converted to a MP3 and delivered to the user’s inbox. Users can access their messages on a smartphone, tablet or PC to listen, read or delete messages right from their email. Cloudlink’s bi-directional synchronization ensures that the message waiting indicator (MWI) on the deskphone gets extinguished for read messages.
- Rich Presence: Cloudlink integrates with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and a user’s calendar to publish their availability to others. With Cloudlink users can see if their colleagues are on or off the phone, as well as if they free or busy.
- Click-to-Dial: Cloudlink recognizes phone numbers and extensions and allows users to use Esnatech’s iLink Chrome extension to “click” on any number and place calls right from their email or within the Chrome web browser. Calls can be sent to a softphone, deskphone or mobile device.
- Fax: Google Apps users are able to receive and send faxes right from Gmail as well as auto save and archive fax messages in Google Docs.
- Security: Secure and private message controls are supported in Gmail, Zimbra, Notes and GroupWise.
Esnatech is a global leader in cloud-enabled communication and collaboration solutions. Esnatech integrates cloud and mobile communications on any device and with business applications from Google, VMware, Microsoft and Salesforce.com and more giving millions of information workers the freedom to choose how, when and where they communicate and collaborate with one another. Thousands of organizations across the globe have increased productivity, improved collaboration and reduced communication costs with Esnatech. For more information, visit http://www.esnatech.com.