Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 27, 2012
Summer months bring the risk of lightning strikes, which can be bad news for home gadgets, like appliances and electronics. According to The Weather Channel, “Power surges that occur as the result of lightning can cause severe damage to plugged-in electronics and appliances.” That’s why Protect Your Bubble announces a 25 percent discount on Home Gadget Extended Warranties, which covers surge protection and is available today through September 30th. The offer is available on regular monthly or one-time protection plan prices. Consumers can take advantage of this limited time offer by visiting the Home Gadget tab at ProtectYourBubble.com (http://us.protectyourbubble.com/home-gadgets/) and entering “summer25” into the discount code field within the quote page.
For example, let’s say a consumer purchases a 15-inch 2.6 GHz MacBook Pro laptop with Retina display (MSRP $2,799). Protect Your Bubble offers a 2 year extended warranty which includes protection from damage caused by lightning strikes, as well as mechanical and electrical breakdowns and protection from drops and spills, for only $172.49 (regularly $229.99). To learn more about Protect Your Bubble’s laptop coverage, visit ProtectYourBubble.com (http://us.protectyourbubble.com/home-gadgets/).
Protect Your Bubble (http://us.protectyourbubble.com/home-gadgets/) offers extended warranties for home gadgets including laptops, household electronics and appliances. The coverage is affordable and very comprehensive. Consumers can protect their pricy home gadgets starting from $0.99 per month.
The comprehensive warranties cover mechanical breakdown on all electronics and appliances as well as accidental damage including drops and spills for laptops, game consoles, camcorders and cameras. There’s no deductible when the consumer submits a claim and Protect Your Bubble also provides perks like PC tech support, battery replacement, food spoilage and surge protection. There’s also a 10 percent savings when insuring more than one household electronic.
Protect Your Bubble’s Home Gadget Extended Warranties cover major appliances, small appliances, televisions, small electronics, cameras, laptops, desktop computers and gaming systems. Protect Your Bubble sells directly to the consumer and offers great low rates, simplicity and top customer service, along with a simple, two-minute online sign-up process to meet the need of today’s on-the-go consumer. The product is available on the Home Gadgets tab at ProtectYourBubble.com (http://us.protectyourbubble.com/home-gadgets/).
As well as great premiums, below are some reasons for consumers to protect their home gadgets:
- Prices starting from only $0.99 per month
- Pay monthly or all at once
- $0 deductible
- Coverage for mechanical breakdown on all products
- Accidental damage protection for certain products like laptops
- No Risk. Cancel anytime
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA