We are honored to be recognized by the judges as the best white label solution in the industry and look forward to continuing to help our customers transform their businesses with our Social TV solutions.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Echo, the first and largest real-time web platform provider, is honored to announce that it has been awarded “Best White Label Solution” at the 2012 Social TV Awards. This culminates an astonishing year of revenue growth for the company, having increased total bookings by 180% over the same period in 2011.
Echo currently counts the who’s who of Social TV among its customer base, including ABC, AMC Networks, ESPN, NBC News, Showtime, USA Network and WWE®. These companies leverage the flexible platform to drive deeper engagement with their fans, ultimately creating new revenue streams and increasing ratings through Social TV.
Echo and its customers were honored with a total of five nominations and awards that leveraged the Echo platform, including:
- Best White Label Social TV Application or Solution – Winner, Echo
- Best Cable Network Social TV Award – Winner, Psych Hash Tag Killer by USA Network
- Best Mobile Phone, iPad or Tablet Social TV Application – Winner, The Walking Dead Story Sync by AMC
- Best Special Entertainment Social TV Award – Nominee, WWE.com/WrestleMania XXVIII by WWE/Echo
- Best TV Show Specific Social TV Award – Nominee, Top Chef Last Chance Kitchen by Bravo Media
Additionally, three of the four nominees for Social TV Marketer of the Year are Echo customers.
- Social TV Marketer of the Year – Winner, Jesse Redniss, SVP of Digital for USA Network; Nominee, Jason Hoch, SVP of Digital Operations for WWE; Nominee, Lisa Hsai, EVP, Bravo Digital Media
“As a white label solution, we pride ourselves in making our customers successful,” said Khris Loux, CEO of Echo. “Our success as a platform is a direct result of our Social TV clients’ innovation. They provide the innovative ideas and we provide them with an agile platform and ecosystem of applications that make it a reality. We are honored to be recognized by the judges as the best white label solution in the industry and look forward to continuing to help our customers transform their businesses with our Social TV solutions.”
Echo provides a real-time platform that enables the rapid implementation and scale of applications for social TV, social music, social news, social sports and social commerce. Brands can leverage the Echo platform to transform their static websites into real-time experiences that significantly boost website traffic, increase user engagement, and drive more revenue. A leader in the space, Echo currently serves over 1 billion streams per month for brands including ABC, AMC Networks, ESPN, NASDAQ, NBC Universal, Showtime, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post, Universal Music Group, USA Network and WWE. To learn more, visit http://aboutecho.com.