Oshkosh, Wisconsin (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
July 2012: Nercon Eng. & Mfg., Inc. will host a live webinar on conveyor changeover technology, August 9th at 1:00 pm CST. The company designs and engineers changeover assemblies and systems for food and consumer goods manufacturers and is offering a complimentary 60 minute webinar on leveraging changeover options from manual to automatic solutions.
Recommended attendees are packaging line engineers, plant and operations managers and automation specialists in the food and consumer goods manufacturing industries.
Webinar: How to Improve Changeover Efficiencies with Conveyor Technology
When: Thursday, August 9th, 1:00pm CST
The webinar includes videos, live Q and A and covers the following topics:
- Technologies available for single set point and zoned adjustable guide rail options.
- Best practices for manual guide rail equipment solutions and processes
- Product handling considerations when choosing changeover options
- Accessibility and safety issues that can affect changeover planning
- Automatic guide rail systems technology overview and best use cases
- Purchase Cost versus Man Hours in comparing changeover technology
Registrants will have access to the recorded event for 30 days.
Nercon is a well known designer, line integrator and manufacturer of packaging and process conveyors and material handling equipment. The company has over 35 years of experience providing engineered conveyor systems to manufacturers of consumer products through North America.