Troy, MI (PRWEB) July 27, 2012
Billhighway, foremost provider of cloud-based financial management solutions for nonprofit organizations, announces a series of informative webcasts designed for nonprofits to improve management of their operations.
Registration is now open for the five-part series running August through October. Nonprofits can register for the entire series or select topics that meet specific needs.
Click here to register: http://www.billhighway.co/resources/watch/#webcasts
Targeted to nonprofits including donor and member-based associations and groups, the webcast series shows attendees how to overcome critical “pain points” nonprofits often experience with financial management. The series includes the following webcasts:
- Wednesday, August 1, 2012 – 1 p.m. ET. Prepaid Card Designed for Nonprofits: Ever feel confined by checks? Situations change, and a prepaid card can adapt with you. See how member-based associations and nonprofits streamline expense management and gain flexibility with a convenient prepaid card.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2012 – 2 p.m. ET. Integrate with Billhighway Connect: Are you tired of multiple points of data entry? Have you ever lost member or donor data? Join our webcast to learn how Billhighway Connect can help you integrate member and donor data with your existing accounting, payroll, banking, and CRM systems.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012 – 2 p.m. ET. Closed-Loop Financial Management: Don’t miss out on this first-hand experience of how to achieve operational efficiency and streamline financial performance through integrated accounting, payment processing and online banking.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012 – 2 p.m. ET. Reduce Your Risk of Fraud: Fraud is an unfortunate truth that nonprofits are not immune to. In our webcast, nonprofits will learn practical tips to help reduce the risk of fraud.
- Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET. Cloud Financial Management – Grow Greener Options: Have you thought about how the world of cloud computing can help your organization? Join us to see how the powerful cloud computing environment reduces costs and streamlines processes, so nonprofits can focus on what they do best.
Notes Vincent Thomas, CEO and founder of Billhighway, “Today’s nonprofit is challenged to learn new ways of operating effectively and efficiently, especially when it comes to financial management. This webcast series introduces new features and products specifically designed for nonprofits to improve financial management and conserve their operating funds for their core missions.”
Register for this best practices webcast series, starting August 1st at 1 p.m. ET.
Billhighway is the foremost provider of cloud-based financial management solutions tailor-made for nonprofit, donor and member-based organizations. Billhighway’s suite of nonprofit financial management solutions lets organizations dramatically improve accounting, payment processing and online banking. The cloud financial management solution easily configures and scales to address donor, membership and financial processing needs. Nonprofit organizations use Billhighway’s financial management system to reduce expenses, increase cash flow and mitigate risk. More than 3,500 nonprofits trust Billhighway to seamlessly manage $5 billion in transactions. Billhighway is recognized for award-winning customer service and industry-leading data security. http://www.billhighway.com #####