Phuket, Thailand (PRWEB UK) 29 July 2012
Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga is offering the ultimate escape for groups of friends or family and the chance to all be together in spacious personal luxury and enjoy to watch the London Olympics, the world’s most famous sporting spectacle, from 25 July – 12 August 2012.
For the “London Olympic Games Escape” experience, the award-winning resort has opened up the sprawling beachfront villas from its Private Collection and kitted them out with huge screens that can be watched on the lawns outside.
This amazing experience puts 2, 3 and 4-bedroom absolute beach front villas with 12m to 26m private pools up for grabs for groups of friends or family – starting from THB115,465 for four persons over four nights.
Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga is offering guests the opportunity to languish in the lap of luxury, explore the Andaman Sea by kayak, or simply go fishing and have their catch prepared on a BBQ by a private butler and his team – who set up a bar for the evening and cook while guests take in the Games.
From Phuket International Airport, instead of making a right turn to Phuket’s hustle and bustle, turn left and head for the stunning, pristine stretch of Natai Beach, home to Aleenta.
Guests can enjoy gourmet cuisine, spa treatments, the chance to release a baby turtle back into the wild at the nearby Koh Kloi Turtle Sanctuary, supported by Aleenta’s Pure Blue Foundation, and above all have time with friends and family in a private, luxurious, fun beachfront setting.
The London Olympic Games Escape Package
1. Four x night package for four persons in a two Bedroom Pool Residence: THB 115,465 / AUD 3,724 for four persons including all package inclusions, service and taxes.
2. Four x night package for six persons in a three Bedroom Beach Front Villa: THB 145,830 / AUD 4,704 for six persons including all package inclusions, services and taxes
3. Four x night package for eight persons in a four Bedroom Beach Front Villa: THB 179,840 / AUD 5,801 for eight persons including all package inclusions, services and taxes
Rates are inclusive of:
- Luxurious accommodation in the Private Villa of your choice
- Return transfers from Phuket International by luxury BMW
- Daily gourmet breakfast breakfast served by your private butler and chef
- Master Cocktail and Mixing class on the lawn of your villa
- Cooking class with a twist for your party on the beach, in residence or on your private lawn
- Visit to Aleenta’s Blue Foundation sponsored Sea Turtle Sanctuary and Rehabilitation centre
Please call +66 2 514 8112 for more information, email us at reservations(at)aleenta(dot)com, or skype us at Aleenta reservations.