Mt Kailash is Coming to Your Home says His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Addressing his worldwide followers and many hundreds of them who are on the no-hunger samyama(spiritual process), Paramahamsa NIthyananda assured that he would continue his daily satsang and meditation process even while on the Yatra(pilgrimage) with Mt Kailash as the backdrop.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2012
Followers from hundreds of cities from over 30 countries logged in via ustream, two way vidyo conferencing and nithyananda.tv to watch His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda who is in Kathmandu, Nepal on his way to Mt. Kailash with more than 200 international disciples.
He said, “We will have satsang daily even from Kailash, to guide all of you who are on the 20 day Nirahara Samyama, which is the spiritual practice of awakening the intelligence to create prana and energy from ether. I will continue to morning satsangs with Kailash as the backdrop. Kailash is coming to your home.”
His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda will be returning to Madurai Aadheenam in 3rd week of August and heading to Kodaikanal to conduct the next 21 Day Inner Awakening Spiritual Retreat starting on August 21. He will also be conducting another intense spiritual practice called “THE Samyama” which is the culimination of the Nirahaara Samyama process to make the process of creating prana and energy from ether as a every day life style for any number of days.
For more information on the 21 Day Inner Awakening Process: http://innerawakening.org/ or 1-800-265-3386
Information on “THE Samyama Process” : http://tinyurl.com/cx6vdb8
About His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda:
- 15 million followers in 150 countries with the fastest growing spiritual community around the youngest spiritual leader. Clear, dynamic and modern in approach, His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s teachings are experiential and healing.
- Most watched Spiritual Teacher on the internet and one of World’s 100 most Spiritually Influential Personalities of 2012, alongside Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, Paulo Coelho and others by the reputed esoteric magazine 'Mind Body Spirit' from Watkins, UK.
- Successor and 293rd Pontiff of world’s most ancient and richest Hindu organization, Madurai Aadheenam, in South India.
- As a global leader in the science of Enlightenment, in the past ten years attempts have been made to map Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s brain, his energy levels, his mitochondria, his DNA. The scientific fraternity is continuously stunned by the results of what they can evaluate.
- In a recent study, blood samples from a group of initiated participants aged above 50 years were subjected to a well-known protocol called MTT Assay for assessment of cellular energy levels. 100% of participants of this particular study recorded a drastic increase in energy levels, averaging 1300%. Such an increase is clearly impossible through any other known means such as exercise, yoga or fitness training, which can affect a maximum of 40% increase in cellular energy.
- Paramahamsa Nithyananda has been working with doctors, scientists and research groups across the world to record and analyze mystic phenomena using modern technology. The results continue to intrigue the world of medical science. The range of extraordinary abilities do lie latent in us.
- Nithyananda has made an indelible mark on the international spiritual scene, attracting highly educated followers from various professions with his engaging way of demystifying the Vedic truths and reinterpreting them in the light of modern living.
- A spiritual genius with an enlightened insight into everything from management to meditation, from relationships to religion, and from success to spirituality, Paramahamsa Nithyananda brings to us a wealth of practical wisdom, meditation techniques, kriyas and tools for lasting inner transformation.
- Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s pragmatic approach takes into account the thinking of the new generation. His down-to-earth approach to spirituality, and his image of a tech-friendly saint, who illustrates the truths of Vedanta using a laptop, and modern analogies to instill Vedic values, has found Nithyananda admirers among the youngsters and their parents alike.
- A trained yogi, a powerful spiritual healer and a siddha, Paramahamsa Nithyananda is working actively with scientists and researchers worldwide to decode the mystical yogic sciences of the East, including levitation, teleportation and manifestation (materialization).
- A visionary ahead of our time, Paramahamsa Nithyananda himself envisages the emergence of the true cosmic citizen, who is equally at home with the material and the mystical. A high achiever who creates and celebrates abundance in the world, the cosmic citizen is also deeply spiritual, consciously striving for both his personal transformation and the transformation of humanity.
- Nithyananda is one of the few spiritual leaders to take meditation to the masses on such a grand scale, making meditation as a lifestyle.
- Nithyananda Foundation offers a host of programs that span life solutions, yoga, meditation, scripture study, worship and service-oriented activities. With an ideal combination of solutions that touch every kind of individual every requirement and every mindset, the organization has penetrated all sections of society.
- Nithyananda Foundation’s vision & mission is to make enlightened living a practical reality for every person in every home.