West Des Moines, IA (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
Surveys show that time and time again many projects run over budget and deliver inferior products. Active risk management provides a method to cope with the increasing complexity and short lead times that are present in today’s projects.
The team at Vue-Matrix is excited to introduce the New Starter Plan. This plan is designed for Project Managers, Consultants, small teams and startups. The Starter plan comes at a low price of only $49 per month for up to 5 (active) projects.
"As always, our mission has been to encourage risk management in all types of projects and by introducing this new 'Starter' plan we are trying to motivate smaller teams, startups and individual project management consultants with small budgets to practice effective risk management.
With the unlimited users in all plans, project managers can involve their entire team without paying any per user cost which keeps the cost low on projects. Our 'All Plans get All Features' helps users pick a plan based on the size of their team or by the number of projects they manage with full access to all features even in smaller plans.
Users can start from up to 5 active projects in the Starter plan and work their way up to unlimited projects in the Enterprise plan as they grow" says Anand Chittoor, PMP, CSM, Founder and Creator of Vue-Matrix.
The new plan is currently available in the on Demand (SaaS) version only and is available for trial and purchase for new as well as existing customers.
Users can sign up for a 30-day free trial account for the Starter Plan at
The new Starter Plan from Vue-Matrix includes these time and money-saving features:
1. 5 active projects with simple, user friendly and dynamic dashboards.
2. Affordable Plan includes all features. Unlimited Users ! No per user cost.
3. Helps Mitigate Project Risks. Includes Complete Risk Life-Cycle Management- from Identification to Retirement/closure.
4. Configurable to suit various industries and project types.
5. Excellent User Management and Team Maintenance functionality.
6. Dashboards for each role with drill-down capability.
7. Various Probability v Impact Matrices.
8. Unique Opportunity vs. Threat Risk handling logic.
9. Cost calculations: Cost of Risk PERT calculation and Expected Monetary Value for contingency planning.
10. Efficient Team Communications and Robust Reporting. And many more.
To know more about the Vue-Matrix plans visit our website http://www.vue-matrix.com
About Workstreamz Solutions,
Workstreamz Solutions was founded in 2010 by a group of young professionals for creating simple yet effective software to aid people in various industries and projects. Our strength lies in the expertise and experience of our Management Team. We are committed to the “Think Simple” approach towards our product development initiatives and successfully launched Vue-Matrix - our web-based Project Risk Management Software. We currently operate out of West Des Moines, Iowa in the Heartland of America.