Simply the best Home Staging Design Training available. I highly endorse this program. Wanda Colon - TLC's Home Made Simple Design Show Host
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
Kim Kapellusch, Owner and Founder of The Academy of Home Staging is proud to announce,the industries’ leading home staging certification training program is now available in six cities nationwide! Students previously wanting the industries’ most comprehensive training had to come to the Los Angeles, CA area in order to take the course from Kapellusch.
In order to better serve the high demand for students wanting to attend her class, and to accommodate classes closer to where they live, Kapellusch searched the industry and has brought on 5 of the Top Home Stagers in the industry to deliver instruction in their area.
She is thrilled to announce the following new locations and Instructors:
Dallas, TX – Michelle Lynne, President by Michelle Lynn
New York City – Kara Woods, Founder Staged to Move
Seattle, WA – Pam Christensen, Founder and Owner, Staging for Charisma
Tampa Bay Area, FL – Mary Ellen Fortier, President, Decorative Interiors by Mary Ellen
Washington, D.C. – Nicci Parish, Founder and Owner of Impress Me! Home Staging, LLC
The Academy of Home Staging is committed to consistently delivering the most comprehensive training available. Setting The Academy of Home Staging apart from the pack – students will experience the following during their week long training:
- Space Planning – theory and practical application
- Color Theory
- Coaching and Feedback. Our classes are kept small so that our expert Stager Trainers can provide personalized feedback and coaching to every student throughout the entire course.
- On-location Exercises. Only The Academy of Home Staging brings you out into the field to 3 homes where students will learn through practical application while staging a home for sales. Planning out a complete Vacant-staging house plan and proposal, and conducting a comprehensive Staging Consult.
- Accessorizing. Students will learn theory behind accessorizing, and then participate in hands-on exercises in accessorizing, in the classroom and then in a Staging Redesign out in the field.
- Paint Color Selection. Students will receive their own Paint Fan Deck and learn how to determine which paint for which application in their clients homes. They will learn about the importance of understanding light-reflective-value of paint colors, appropriate primers and more.
- How to Set up Your Staging Business. Students will learn our secrets to ’30 Days to Starting your Business’. This is a comprehensive plan that students can follow to begin their exciting new career as a Home Staging Expert. Guest speakers will participate talking to students about social media and how to utilize it as their key marketing tool. Additionally, each student upon successful completion of their Certification Exam will receive a CD full of sample contracts, marketing materials, proposal sheets and much more.
There has never been a better time to become a Certified Home Stager. The Real Estate Market is showing concrete signs of beginning a turn-around with an overall 10% increase in sales this summer. Flipping of homes is all the rage and investors are renovating homes and staging them for higher resale value. Home sellers and Realtors are embracing the benefits of Home Staging. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007. According to a 2012 survey by Home Gain, Home Staging is in the Top 5 items a home seller should invest in in order to sell their home quickly and for the most amount of money. In the same survey Home Gain states Home Staging delivers a 196% Return on Investment to the home seller. The investment in Home Staging may also be a tax write off for sellers as a cost of selling the home making it a win-win for everyone. Buyers view properties in their best light. Sellers sell faster and for more money with a service that can be a tax write off. Creative individuals can become Advanced Home Stager Certified and start their own Staging Design business earning fantastic income after just 1 week of training - saving years of time and thousands of dollars in training for any other design career.
The full listing of upcoming course dates for The Academy is:
August 6th – 10th – Dallas Texas
September 10th -14th – Newport Beach, CA
September 10th – 15th – New York City, NY
September 24th – 29th – Tampa Bay Area, FL
October 8th -12th – Seattle, WA
October 29th – November 2nd – Washington, DC
November 5th – 9th – Dallas, TX
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Seattle, WA; New York City; Washington, DC and Tampa Bay Area, FL. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.