Edvance360 is going to make the programs convenient and interactive.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions and 2011 CODiE Award winner, announced that Medavie Health Ed has unveiled new, online Advanced Care Paramedic and Critical Care Paramedic programs via Edvance360 LMS-SN™.
“We chose Edvance360 because it had the tools we needed and more. They continue to exceed our expectations and we are looking forward to developing our new online paramedic programs with them. Edvance360 is going to make the programs convenient and interactive. It’s also going to enable busy professionals to keep ahead of the changes.”
- Charbel Daniel, Coordinator of Distributed Learning and e-Applications, Medavie HealthEd
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM)– Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Medavie Health Ed
HealthEd, a division of Medavie EMS group of companies, is responsible for delivery of a broad range of high quality and professional health education programs with its vision of enhanced student experience, quality people, and global delivery. Medavie EMS is committed to the delivery of innovative health care, safety and communications solutions through knowledgeable and caring professionals. Their belief is in a better life for the communities they serve.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.medaviehealthed.com.