Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
Atlantic Information Services, a publishing and information company serving the health care industry, is pleased to announce a complete overhaul of the Bookshelf feature on their information-packed website. The Bookshelf offers free chapters of recently updated editions of their best-selling books and special reports. Covering health plan business, health reform, Medicare Advantage and Part D, pharmacy benefit management, and compliance, the excerpts represent AIS’s extensive line of publications for health care managers. Access the updated Bookshelf at http://aishealth.com/bookshelf.
Current offerings on the Bookshelf include:
- “Insurance Exchanges” from Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data, a best-selling annual book packed with insights into important trends that are re-shaping the health care industry, containing data, directories and other resources;
- "Strategies for Marketing Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans," a chapter from the newest edition of Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2012, which contains information on rates, benefit designs, enrollment, contacts, trends and strategies on the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid programs; and
- "Prescription Drug Costs Per Prescription, by Cost Component, Brand and Generic," from 2000-2011 Survey Results: Pharmacy Benefit Trends and Data, a book and CD that features the complete results — plus analyses — of AIS’s quarterly survey of pharmacy benefit management companies, with hundreds of charts, tables and graphs on costs, benefit design, utilization and PBM market share.
Other titles on the Bookshelf include:
- The AIS Guide to Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans (Not affiliated with Blue Cross Blue Shield Association or its member companies)
- CMS Star Quality Ratings: Shifting Strategies for MA and Part D Plans
- Disease Management and Wellness in the Post-Reform Era
- A Guide to Complying With Stark Physician Self-Referral Rules
- Improving Adherence and Containing Rx Costs: New Health Plan/PBM Strategies
- RACs: Proven Tips and Tactics to Reduce Your Audit Risks and Appeal Payment Denials
- Specialty Pharmacy: Stakeholders, Strategies and Markets
Written and edited by the veteran health reporters of AIS’s industry-leading newsletters Health Plan Week, Report on Medicare Compliance and Medicare Advantage News, AIS’s publications offer highly specialized information on timely topics relevant to health care business leaders. Visit the Bookshelf at http://aishealth.com/bookshelf.
AIS develops highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases and webinars. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.