Hemel Hempstead (PRWEB UK) 1 August 2012
Digital Keystone Limited (DK), a software house specializing in the investment platform market, has successfully completed and delivered phase 2 of the AEGON corporate platform project which went live on the 16th of July. This extends AEGON’s platform proposition in the UK with the addition of Workplace Savings functionality, enhancing the existing Intermediary platform.
The new functionality from DK includes:
- A simplified Shortfall Calculator aimed at the end user
- An additional simplified toolset for new business, top-ups & redirection, and switching & re-registration
- Automated Anti-Money-Laundering checks facilitating bulk on-boarding of new investors
- Document production functionality to facilitate Half Yearly Statements and Tax Voucher generation compatible with Workplace Savings requirements
- New auto –triggered documents including Welcome Packs
- A new role-based online Client document page with extensive filtering and search functionality
- Pre-sales Illustrations integration with Dunstan Thomas’s Imago system
- New Administration dashboards for monitoring: Client Document System and Anti-Money-Laundering
DK’s founder Graeme Gets commented, “Digital Keystone is proud to have delivered such a key part of this important project for AEGON. We are particularly happy that this second phase was again delivered on time and within budget, and are looking forward to continuing to work with the other suppliers to further extend the system’s capabilities over the coming year”.
About Digital Keystone
Digital Keystone is a financial systems software house serving the wealth management and investment platform sector. The company offers a powerful combination of market knowledge and technology expertise. Specialisms include; financial tools for IFAs and consumers, modern web front ends for legacy platforms, back end financial tools, bulk document generation, and interfacing/integration projects.
Digital Keystone boasts considerable software development expertise with experience in implementing mission critical financial solutions for high profile clients.