Halton Hills, Ontario (PRWEB) August 02, 2012
Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI) is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to its Location Warehouse™. With almost 20 years in operation this release continues to build upon the quality and accuracy that AGSI is known for, thus making it the preferred source of Canadian spatial data. AGSI is currently the only definitive source for “roof-top” address locations in Canada (both urban and rural). The latest release of addresses in Quebec completes a multi-year initiative for precision upgrades within the company’s Canadian address database.
Accompanying the most recent data upgrades, AGSI is also pleased to announce the latest release of a number of Canadian datasets that are now available with the same precision as AGSI’s address repository. These datasets cover a variety of industries and include the following categories:
- Address Locations (with Multi-Unit Addresses; Phone Number and Name; Property Information; etc.)
- Business Directories (linked to Address Locations.)
- Demographic Data (referenced to 6-Digit Postal Codes; Canadian coverage.)
- Topographic Data (Base Data, Utilities, Elevation Data (Nodes, Contours); etc.)
- Points of Interest (Tourism; Recreation; Cultural; Education; Religious Institutions; etc.)
- Emergency Services (Police; Hospitals; Fire Stations; Ambulance Stations; etc.)
- Imagery (Satellite; Aerial; Street View.)
- Transportation (Road Networks; Terminals; Border Stations; etc.)
- Consumer Directories (linked to Address Locations.)
- Cadastral Data (Value Added Reseller; Canadian coverage (where available).)
- Postal Codes (FSA and FSALDU Polygons; General and Cadastral Precision Options; linked to Address Locations.)
- Resources (Soils; Wells; Land Use; Mines; etc.)
- Administrative (Neighbourhood, Named Places, Towns, Cities, Villages; Provincial Boundaries; Federal Boundaries; etc.)
Please visit AGSI website for a full listing of available datasets.
Since 1993, AGSI has been a provider of strategic technology and information solutions, empowering government, utilities, and the agri-food industry to make better, more informed decisions. AGSI has widespread experience in using its technologies, expertise and services to create secure, web-based solutions for collecting, verifying, and managing the highest quality land based location information needed to support business critical functions.
Location Warehouse™ is a comprehensive database of North American location and spatial information created using AGSI’s unique method of data collection, maintenance and quality assurance. AGSI Canadian location information datasets are the most detailed and accurate found anywhere.
Go360™ leverages web services to transform a standard web browser into a powerful, location and spatial information based application. Go360 deployed as a web application translates to a low cost, easy to use, accessible solution customized to the client’s business requirements. Go360 family of products empower the enterprise by providing a complete suite of tools allowing business users to View, Analyze, Manage, Collaborate, Report and Edit any location and spatial information.
Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI)
13029 Steeles Ave.
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
1 (866) 274 - 2474