Coverage for behavioral treatment and alternative therapy is available in Protect Your Bubble’s Plus Plan and Premier Plan
(PRWEB) August 01, 2012
Specialty insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers pet insurance policies for dogs and cats and provides a variety of options. Coverage plans provide up to ninety percent reimbursement on vet charges for covered accidents, illnesses and hereditary conditions depending on the selected plan. More pet parents are exploring alternative care options for their dogs and cats. Protect Your Bubble provides coverage for a number of behavioral treatments and alternative therapy options as a standard feature within the Plus and Premier Plans.
- Arthritis is a common condition among dogs and cats and vets often recommend an alternative therapy, like acupuncture, to treat the condition.
- Physiotherapy may be used as treatment for conditions which impact the pet’s movement such as hip dysplasia, ACL tears or broken bones, neurological conditions like a slipped disc, or post-surgical treatment.
- Chiropractic care may be reimbursed up to the alternative therapy limit of $150 on the Plus Plan and $300 on the Premier Plan.
- Hydrotherapy may be used to treat a number of conditions such as arthritis. It can also be used for post-operative recovery for knee, hip, and back surgeries.
- Behavioral therapy may be used to treat conditions, such as separation anxiety or excessive licking.
Coverage for behavioral treatment and alternative therapy is available in Protect Your Bubble’s Plus Plan and Premier Plan. Behavioral treatment and alternative therapy, considered as two distinct benefits, each carry a maximum annual limit of $150 with the Plus Plan and $300 with the Premier Plan. Behavioral treatment coverage includes consultations, exams, lab testing, and prescription medications to diagnose, treat, or correct behavioral conditions. Alternative therapy includes coverage for acupuncture, physiotherapy, chiropractic care, rehabilitative therapy, hydrotherapy, and low level laser treatment for eligible conditions as recommended by a licensed vet. Protect Your Bubble will reimburse pet parents up to ninety percent of the usual and customary charges from a licensed vet or certified animal behavioral specialist for behavioral and alternative treatments after meeting the annual deductible.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble, a specialty insurance brand, and offers convenient insurance products with a range of affordable options to meet the unique needs of today’s modern consumer.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet fees for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Annual deductible options start as low as $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through the concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA