San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 02, 2012
Hadoop-MapReduce is taking the Big Data market by storm. It would not be exaggeration to say that today Hadoop-MapReduce is the only cost-sensible and scalable Big Data management alternative to commercially available packages dominating the market. It also becomes an integral part of almost any commercially available Big Data solution and de-facto industry standard for business intelligence (BI). The Hadoop-MapReduce market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 58% reaching $2.2 billion in 2018.
These are findings of a new market report "Hadoop-MapReduce Market Forecast 2013-2018" released by Market Research Media:
Based on surveys gathered across a wide range of industries and geographies, this report answers the following questions:
- What applications are driving adoption of Hadoop-MapReduce?
- What verticals are early Hadoop-MapReduce adopters?
- What are the largest vertical markets for Hadoop-MapReduce deployment?
- Where is the money in the Hadoop-MapReduce market?
- Where is the growth?
- What are business opportunities in the Hadoop-MapReduce market?
The report provides detailed year-by-year (2013 – 2018) forecasts for the following Hadoop-MapReduce market segments:
- Hadoop-MapReduce market segments by geographic region: Americas, EMEA and Asia/Pacific;
- By software, hardware and services: commercially supported Hadoop-MapReduce-related software, Hadoop-MapReduce hardware and appliances, Hadoop-MapReduce services (consulting, integration, middleware and support), training & outsourcing;
- By data tiers (amount of data managed by organization).