Provisioning Manager Express can save users upwards of $75,000 in hard costs
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
Fidelus Technologies, LLC, (Fidelus) a leading provider of unified communications & collaboration solutions announced the end of beta and full release of its newest software application, Provisioning Manager Express.
Provisioning Manager Express simplifies the task of adding, modifying, and deleting users from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment. Users can standardize device management through use of templates, saving thousands of resource hours per year for an average enterprise class user while also significantly decreasing margin for error.
Key features of Provisioning Manager Express include:
- Simple web based interface
- Standardize device management through a template process
- Delegate provisioning users and administrators with security permissions
- Search field – find templates faster
- Efficiently add, modify, and delete users originating from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Multiple templates can be created for employee types
- Templates can be developed for various employee groups within an organization
- Manage complex device profiles (i.e. complex coverage)
Based on user feedback from the recent beta program Fidelus estimates an average enterprise class user of Provisioning Manager Express can save upwards of $75,000 in hard costs versus manual provisioning and thousands of hours annually in resource time.
Fidelus Provisioning Manager Express is available as a free 30-day full featured trial for all users. Please visit us today at http://www.fidelus.com/pme to learn more.