Singapore (PRWEB) August 03, 2012
This year the conference features Adam Reynolds, CEO-Asia Pacific from The Cambridge Strategy and Colin Blackwell, Investment Committee Chairman & Chief Operating Officer of OPVS Group who will be leading the discussions on:
1) Attracting capital - Adapting to the evolving investor landscape
2) Exploiting investment and trading opportunities available in a volatile climate to achieve returns
3) Examining different scalable models of charging hedge fund fees that can attract investors
4) Examining the impact of current and proposed regulations on the buy-side and understanding the effects on trading
5) Building a strong risk management framework to report risk and performance date for use by the funds and externally
6) Creating a cost effective infrastructure to support trading activities
Other speakers include:
Roxanne Davies, MD, Parly Singapore
Didier Brizard, Head of Asia Pacific, Tiare Group, Family Office
Eleonore Dachicourt, Director, Hedge Fund Group, Deutsche Bank
Bryan Goh, Head of Alternatives, DBS Private Bank
Virginia Reynolds Parker, Managing Member & CIO, Parker Global Strategies
Mats Sjostrom, Director of Business Development, Estlander & Partners
Click here: http://bit.ly/MYBgTv to download the finalised agenda.
For more details about the conference, visit the website: http://www.hedgefundsingapore.com.
**The event is free to attend for hedge funds and asset managers.