Singapore (PRWEB) August 03, 2012
In its third year, this annual meeting is attended by an audience of 150 participants, from institutional investors, private banks and hedge funds in Asia. The conference is a meeting point for the hedge fund community to convene and discuss key industry issues such as attracting capital, managing the impact of regulation, risk management framework and creating cost effective infrastructure to support trading activities.
Speakers this year include:
Roxanne Davies, MD, Parly Singapore
Didier Brizard, Head of Asia Pacific, Tiare Group, Family Office
Eleonore Dachicourt, Director, Hedge Fund Group, Deutsche Bank
Bryan Goh, Head of Alternatives, DBS Private Bank
Virginia Reynolds Parker, Managing Member & CIO, Parker Global Strategies
Mats Sjostrom, Director of Business Development, Estlander & Partners
Key topics discussed this year:
1) Attracting capital - Adapting to the evolving investor landscape
2) Exploiting investment and trading opportunities available in a volatile climate to achieve returns
3) Examining different scalable models of charging hedge fund fees that can attract investors
4) Examining the impact of current and proposed regulations on the buy-side and understanding the effects on trading
5) Building a strong risk management framework to report risk and performance date for use by the funds and externally
6) Creating a cost effective infrastructure to support trading activities
Click here: http://bit.ly/MYBgTv to download the finalised agenda.
For more details about the conference, visit the website: http://www.hedgefundsingapore.com.
**The event is free to attend for hedge funds and asset managers.