The Movoto Real Estate iPhone App gives homebuyers the ability to find homes in their free time or look up information on homes they’ve just found. Homebuyers are on the move and Movoto is with them.
San Mateo, California (PRWEB) August 02, 2012
Movoto Real Estate, a leading online real estate brokerage, today announced the launch of the Movoto Real Estate iPhone App, an expansion of the company’s existing services. The app brings Movoto’s trusted data to mobile users, allowing them to browse millions of homes at their convenience.
“Today’s homebuyers want the flexibility to search for homes from anywhere,” said Henry Shao, CEO of Movoto Real Estate. “The Movoto Real Estate iPhone App gives homebuyers the ability to find homes in their free time or look up information on homes they’ve just found. Homebuyers are on the move and Movoto is with them.”
The Movoto Real Estate iPhone App gives home shoppers access to:
(1) Over 1 million homes for sale throughout the nation.
(2) An interactive map-based search tool that lets shoppers see where homes are located.
(3) Search functions based on a specific price range, size, location, among others.
(4) Open house details and the ability for shoppers to easily save dates to their calendar.
(5) A save feature that allows shoppers to mark and recall their favorite homes.
(6) An up-to-date listing status and price change history.
(7) An easy-to-use and modern interface that iPhone users will enjoy.
This is Movoto Real Estate’s first Apple iOS mobile App. In the coming months, Movoto plans to release a Movoto Real Estate iPad App to take advantage of the dynamic tablet’s larger screen.
The Movoto Real Estate App for iPhone is free to download, and available through Apple’s iTunes App Store at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/movoto-real-estate-homes-for/id537795977 or by searching for “Movoto” in the iTunes store.
Movoto Real Estate launched http://www.movoto.com in March 2006, providing innovative, easy-to-use research tools with ready access to a network of experienced local real estate agents. Movoto.com was the first real estate website to bring a map front-and-center into the home search experience right on its homepage. Movoto now offers its free services in over 30 states. In 2011, Movoto was named #13 on the Inc. list of fastest growing private real estate companies.