New York, NY (PRWEB) August 02, 2012
Film Armada, the first online theatron and full-scale film community that serves as an eVenue and distribution channel for professionally produced, visibly and actively curated independent films, announces its Fall 2012 Film Catalog and the opening of voting for the Fall 2012 Viewer’s Choice Award.
All films will stream through December 31 when voting closes. Film fans can vote for as many of their favorites as many times as they like. In addition to global exposure and the opportunity to receive greater profits as they benefit from revenue derived from their content, filmmakers have the opportunity to win $5,000 plus a percentage of the overall ad revenue if selected the Viewer’s Choice winner.
Film Armada’s 2012 Fall Catalogue and Viewer Choice Contenders are:
1. "Lab Rats", Romantic Comedy Short by Louis Rosenberg
2. "TIES", Drama Short by Jake Topkis
3. "Black and White in Colors", Philosophical Feature Film by Leonardo Zanobi
4. "The Escape", Dramatic Short by James Connelly
5. "Ready, Set, Bag", Documentary Feature by Justine Jacob
6. "The Oblique Sector", Comedy Short by Amanda Good Hennessey
7. "Andrew: Story of a Closet Monster", Animated Short by Elliott Lobell
8. "Rhythm of my Soul", Feature Documentary by Roger Sherman
9. "Leonardo", Animated Short by Jim Capobianco,
10. "No Going Back", Dramatic Short by Ryan Greiger
11. "Evil", Comedy Short by Brendan Dean
12. "Boys and Girls", Short by Chris Tipton-King, Short, Slice of Life
13. "A Girl, A Guy and A Space Helmet", Comedy Feature by Mike Timm,
14. "A Test of Wills", Comedy Feature by Mitch Dickman
15. "Animal Drill", Short Drama by Patrick Murphy
16. "Chevy 100: An American Story", Documentary Feature by Roger Sherman
17. "Christopher Dispossessed", Comedy Short by Matthew Wills
18. "Cryptic", Feature Thriller by John Weiner
19. "ExOblivione", Short Thriller by Zoe A. Miller
20. "First Person Singular", Dramatic Feature by Rick Edrich
21. "Merry Christmas, Eve", Comedy Short by Alyssa Codamon
22. "Zapruder", Documentary Feature by Roger Sherman
23. "Battle of Pussy Willow Creek", Mockumentary Feature by Wendy Jo Cohen,
They join the following films that have been streaming on Film Armada since June:
1. "Art", Satire Feature by Erika Delfini
2. "The Robbery", Action Short by Johnny Ma
3. "Spook Chasers", Comedic Short by Cameron Harrison
4. "Missed Connections Live", Web-series by Melissa Center
5. "Agatha Christie", Web-series by Hanna Cheek & Kevin Townley
6. "Narcissism", Sci-Fi Feature by Daniel Onoda
7. "Don't Make a Scene", Comedic Short by Phil Allocco
8. "The Extraordinary Fight of Atticus Walker", Comedic Short by Michael Karman
9. "The American Brew", Documentary by Roger Sherman
10. "The Bake Shop Ghost", A Slice of Life Short by Lorette Bayle
11. "The Incident at Tower 37", Animated Short by Chris Perry
Film Armada provides unique and significant benefits for both filmmakers and film fans for free. For filmmakers, Film Armada offers the opportunity to showcase their work beyond festivals alongside other curated films, find a global audience, and make a profit, all while retaining full rights to their films. Additionally, filmmakers can deepen their industry footprint by building profiles, engaging with fans and raising donations for specific projects.
In turn, the site offers film fans worldwide with a destination to discover quality new feature, short and documentary films and web series as hand-picked by Curators, read reviews, participate in discussions, cast their votes for their favorite films and get an insider’s seat at industry events. Film Armada offers selectivity and quality to its viewers.
Film Armada is continually accepting submissions of feature, short and documentary films and web series at http://www.filmarmada.com/filmmaker_info.
For more information, please visit http://www.FilmArmada.com.
About Film Armada
Film Armada (http://www.filmarmada.com) is the first full-scale theatron offering a film community that is an eVenue and distribution channel in one. Film Armada streams select, professionally produced, visibly and actively curated, feature-length, short and documentary independent films and web series for film fans worldwide. Film Armada offers relevant content while its revenue-sharing model ensures that filmmakers make a profit while retaining all rights to their work.