Share the competition with as many people as you can and if we get over 1,000 likes and shares, we’ll up the prize to two nights!
(PRWEB UK) 3 August 2012
The Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel Golf and Spa in Shropshire occupies an enviable spot right near the historic city of Chester and has the benefit of scenery that befits a top class golf and spa hotel.
The prize includes full use of the spa’s facilities for two people for the duration of their stay, and in addition to dinner and bed and breakfast in the Borders restaurant, the lucky winners will receive a choice of one treatment per day. The treatments available on day one include a full body massage, a Decleor Relaxer facial, or a Jessica deluxe pedicure or manicure.
If the prize is extended to two days, lucky winners can choose from a Rasul mud treatment, an aromatherapy back massage, an aromatherapy time precious facial, or an express manicure or pedicure.
The winners can also enjoy the fitness facilities, gym, pools and of course the acres of grounds. Or if that sounds far too energetic, there’s the option to relax in any of the spas chill-out areas too.
To be in with a great chance of winning one or two days at Macdonald Hill Valley, all people need to do is take a few minutes to visit the SpaSeekers Facebook page, and click ‘like’ – then share the competition post on their own Facebook page. Leave a comment too, and let the people at SpaSeekers know why the break should be yours.
Jason Goldberg, SpaSeekers Director, comments: “We love our Facebook competitions, and we wanted to make this one a little different. By encouraging people to share the competition with their friends, we can give even more people an opportunity to spend some quality time being pampered.
“Share the competition with as many people as you can and if we get over 1,000 likes and shares, we’ll up the prize to two nights!”
For more information on UK spas, visit: http://www.spaseekers.com
For media enquiries please contact:
Jason Goldberg – SpaSeekers Director
Telephone number: 0845 555 8 555
Notes to Editors.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Facebook prize draw competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. SpaSeekers Ltd (the “Promoter”) is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via email at enquiry(at)spaseekers(dot)com
3. The host of the competition is http://www.facebook.com/spaseekers and is known as the “Competition host” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
4. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the Promoter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the Competition host or to the Promoter.
5. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
6. Entry to the competition is obtained by liking and sharing on our facebook page.
7. A person may enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
11. The Prize of the competition is a Spa Break up to the potential value of £400 depending on the number of shares.
12. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. One winner will receive the prize.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the Competition; however The Promoter cannot guarantee delivery times.
17. The Competition opens on August 1st 2012.
18. The Competition closes at 5pm 31st August 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
19. The winner will be selected at random from the “shares” relating to this promotion.
20. The judges of the competition are Mandy Townsend & Jason Goldberg from SpaSeekers.com
21. The winner will be selected no later than 7th September 2012.
22. The winner will be notified by email and twitter and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Promoter within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
23. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: SpaSeekers Ltd, Jastan House, 40 Moor St, Coventry, CV5 6EQ.
24. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that their name and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within.
Data protection & privacy
25. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter and Competition host for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
26. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture.
27. If an Entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to the Competition host.
28. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter or the Competition host for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
29. The Promoter and Competition host accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
30. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
32. The Competition will be governed by English law.
SpaSeekers.com boasts an unrivalled nationwide coverage of spas with over 350 across the UK. Spa Seekers customers receive the benefit of spa deals, many offered exclusively. SpaSeekers works with well-known spa brands, for example Champneys, QHotels, Marriott, De Vere, Saks Hair & Beauty, and Ragdale Hall.
Spa days are available in open dated gift voucher format, valid for six months from the date of purchase or post-dated on request. Personalised and gift wrapped vouchers are also available.