Houston, Texas (PRWEB) August 02, 2012
Insurance for homeowners associations is imperative to protect homeowners associations from the unexpected. Many homeowners associations host events and own property, and the protection afforded by insurance for homeowners associations can save them if an unfortunate, destructive event occurs. In addition, insurance for homeowners associations also includes liability coverage to protect the homeowners association from any liability claims against the organization that can result from some of the policies they might create.
Insurance for homeowners associations includes more comprehensive property coverage. Now the product offers Blanket Agreed Value coverage on property exposures such as fences, pools, signs and other non-building property for no additional premium. This feature, combined with other competitive advantages for property, general liability and professional liability, makes this package product a great choice.
Some additional coverage features that enhance this package product include:
- Low, competitive minimum premiums
- Property manager/management company automatically included as additional insured
- Lifetime occurrence reporting provision protects former directors and officers
- Defense costs are outside the limit of liability
- Breach of contract coverage provided
- Employment practices liability coverage included with directors and officers coverage
- Hired and non-owned auto liability can be included
- Crime and umbrella coverage available
Insurance for homeowners associations is often overlooked by homeowners associations, but it is absolutely necessary to prevent any mishaps at a small event from causing significant financial and organizational setbacks to the homeowners association. To find the best insurance for homeowners associations, an independent insurance agent, such as a representative from Boardwalk Insurance Group, can do the work of shopping around to find the best insurance for homeowners associations available. With 23 affiliated insurance providers and licensed to write policies in over half the United States, Boardwalk Insurance Group has the ability to take the time to understand your needs and create the most appropriate policy for you.