We know many consumers are concerned with value as they replenish school supplies. More than ever, retailers are partnering with PromotionalCodes.com to provide discounts and rewards.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) August 06, 2012
PromotionalCodes.com (http://www.PromotionalCodes.com), a leading provider of online coupons and deals from favorite brands, today announced the launch of its Back-to-School Project, designed to help consumers save money while shopping for back-to-school necessities. The project includes an entire page filled with coupons for supplies, apparel, shoes, textbooks and electronics in addition to a giveaway contest in partnership with prominent savings bloggers.
“We know many consumers are concerned with value as they replenish school supplies. More than ever, retailers are partnering with us to provide discounts and rewards,” said Jon Conlon, Director of Online Traffic for PromotionalCodes.com. “Our coupons and giveaway contests help families cut costs in every area of back-to-school spending.”
A wide range of back-to-school coupons are available, including savings on the following (as of August 6):
Supplies and More
- Target - Take $5 off orders over $50, limited time offer
- Sears - Receive $5 off orders over $50, limited time offer
- Kmart - Get $5 off orders over $50, limited time offer
- Textbookstop.com - Receive 7 percent off entire order, limited time offer
- Half.com - Receive 12 percent off any order over $50, ending 8/31/12
Apparel and Shoes
- Macy’s - Receive $10 off orders over $75, limited time offer
- Tilly’s - Take 20 percent off one item at Tilly’s, ending 8/12/12
- Justice - Take 40 percent off orders, ending 12/30/12
- Kohl’s - Get 15 percent off orders over $100, ending 8/31/12
- TOM’s Shoes - Receive $5 off orders at TOM’s Shoes, limited time offer
- Steve Madden - Receive 15 percent off orders over $75 plus free shipping, ending 8/31/12
Computers and Software
- HP Home and Office - Get $20 off orders of $100 or more at HP, ending 12/4/12
- Adobe - Get 15 percent off Acrobat X Standard or Pro, ending 8/31/12
- Benchprep.com - Receive 60 percent off GRE, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, SAT, ACT, ending 9/30/12
- McAfee Total Protection - Take 50 percent off McAfee Total Protection Software, ending 8/31/12
- Photoshop - Receive $50 off Photoshop Elements 10, ending 8/6/12
PromotionalCodes.com is also partnering with savings bloggers for a giveaway contest during the month of August to alleviate costs for families and to celebrate the beginning of a new school year. Teaming up with Madame Deals and the Mission Giveaway bloggers, PromotionalCodes.com will be sponsoring two back-to-school care packages the whole family can enjoy. The contest will run August 21-24, as part of the Mission Giveaway, an ongoing giveaway event that partners with bloggers and brands dedicated to giving back and paying it forward. The contents of the two prize packages will be announced on the PromotionalCodes.com Facebook Page and Mission Giveaway page on August 21.
The PromotionalCodes.com Back-to-School Project runs through September 2012, with other great deals available on the Back-to-School Coupons page.
PromotionalCodes.com is a coupon savings website that provides thousands of free online coupons and promotional codes from top brand names like Macy’s, Target, Home Depot, Travelocity, DELL and many more. The site is developed by Santa Monica-based SurfMyAds.com, Inc., which also owns and operates Coupons.ca, Codes.co.uk, Codes.de, CouponWinner.com, PromoCodes.com, SexyLingerie.com, and myShoes.com. The company has also ventured into the world of online production via ShoesTV. For more information, visit http://www.SurfMyAds.com.
To stay up to date on the latest deals and coupons, like PromotionalCodes.com on Facebook and follow the website on Twitter, @shopsaveshare.