The iPad is a natural enhancement to help guests easily incorporate favorite activities, foods and shopping into their Beachtree visits, while also making it fast and convenient for them to discover and explore local attractions and points of interest.
Baltimore, Maryland (PRWEB) August 06, 2012
Beachtree Properties, a collection of 11 boutique hotels across the country, is launching a pilot program today to provide complimentary use of customized iPads to help guests maximize the local flavor of each area and enjoy their personal lifestyle preferences, while staying in touch with the outside world—when they want to. Initially, Beachtree will offer complimentary iPads—and Wi-Fi is always complimentary to all guests—for the length of a guest’s stay at three properties:
- Inn at Deep Creek in Oakland, MD
- Secrets Inn in South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Heavenly Inn in South Lake Tahoe, CA
“At Beachtree, our team is dedicated to providing personalized service, delightful amenities and technology, including free Wi-Fi and flat panel televisions, to maximize each guest’s entire experience,” says Brad Callahan, CEO of Beachtree Properties. “The iPad is a natural enhancement to help guests easily incorporate favorite activities, foods and shopping into their Beachtree visits, while also making it fast and convenient for them to discover and explore local attractions and points of interest.”
Beachtree iPads will be pre-loaded with apps to find local restaurants, weather and other activities, including Pandora, OpenTable, Pinterest, The Weather Channel and Angry Birds. They’ll also have bookmarked links in Safari that are regionally relevant to encourage guests to explore local attractions, events and history. Each location’s innkeeper will encourage guests to share their feedback to refine the program before it rolls out nationwide to all Beachtree locations later this year.
The iPad pilot program targets three properties:
- Inn at Deep Creek in Oakland, MD, is a recently renovated boutique resort, which is perfect for any type of retreat, from a family vacation or romantic rendezvous to a getaway with friends or a corporate retreat. Private suites feature fireplaces and comfortable new beds. Plus, guests can bring their furry friends to this pet-friendly get-away.
- Secrets Inn in South Lake Tahoe, CA, a couples-only retreat for romantic getaways, features old world styled rooms, each with Jacuzzi-style tubs, fireplaces, walk-in glass showers, 32-inch flat panel televisions and much more. Romantic days include skiing and snowboarding in the winter, white water rafting in the summer, with nights featuring cozy sleigh rides and casinos within walking distance.
- Heavenly Inn in South Lake Tahoe, CA, features a family-friendly environment with beautifully designed theme suites with full-size refrigerators, fireplaces, a courtyard and more. Guests can ski or snowmobile in the winter, or visit in the summer to enjoy nearby family activities, such as an old-fashioned paddleboat dinner cruise or white water rafting.
Superb service, inviting character and comfortable amenities await guests at each of the 11 resort area Beachtree destinations. Innkeepers ensure an exceptional experience, adding to the intimate feeling of each property. They know guests by name and help tailor each stay for a one-of-a-kind personal experience that sets the boutique hotels apart.
For more details on each location and to book a stay at any of the Beachtree boutique hotels, visit beachtreeproperties.com.