If you love to make jewelry and have a great fashion sense then we are looking for you!
(PRWEB) August 08, 2012
The Horizon Group USA announces a call out for do-it-yourself jewelry designers and bead enthusiasts to become part of a jewelry design crafting team.
As part of the Horizon Crafting Team, Jewelry Designers will:
- Receive products samples from a variety of product lines, including licensed product from such designers as Amy Labbe of Art-i-Cake™ and Susan Lenart Kazmer of Industrial Chic™.
- Participate in focus groups and product development opportunities with advanced knowledge of up and coming jewelry product.
- Have an opportunity to make designs that may be featured in retail stores, print media and/or social media accounts
- Knowledge of jewelry design and technique
- Active access to email communication
- US resident, 18 years or older
To apply, send an email to horizoncrafters(at)hgusa(dot)com with the subject “JEWERLY DESIGNER SUBMISSION” and include the following:
- Name, phone number and email address for contact
- A short description of your experience in the jewelry and/or crafting field with an explanation of your sense of jewelry style
- 5 images of your jewelry designs
- Links to any online sites (social media, blogs, galleries) where we can see more examples of your work.
Submissions due by August 31st to be considered.
About Horizon Group USA:
Horizon Group USA, is a leading crafts and accessories supplier for over 100 years.
With a historical background in Cut and Sew Trim, Bridal and Baby Accessories, Jewelry Components and Ribbon, Horizon Group USA has evolved into the leader in kids craft activities, apparel crafts, adult jewelry making and stationery products.