The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island offers adventure, relaxation and everything in between.
AMELIA ISLAND, FL (PRWEB) August 07, 2012
Skip a jet ski along the Florida coast, paddle the waves on a stand-up board or hit the surf with a rod and reel. Those are three ways to end summer at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island Florida’s premier luxury resort on its northeastern coast.
Here are seven more.
1) Fish and Dine with a Chef. Spend up to four hours ocean fishing with a charter boat captain and one of the resort's chefs. Catch your dinner and the chef will prepare a four-course meal around your bounty. Dine on the terrace at the resort’s Café 4750.
2) Tour Amelia Island on Jet Skis with a Private Guide. Hop on a jet ski and ride around the island with a private guide who will share local history and help you discover secret inlets and marshes.
3) Dine or Dance by the Water. Dine on local fish and shrimp (Amelia Island is known as the birthplace of the modern shrimp industry) at the Ocean Bar & Grill or relax poolside to the rhythm of a Calypso band.
4) Take Your Taste Buds on an Adventure. Let Chef de Cuisine Rick Laughlin prepare a unique four-course dining experience at Salt, the luxury resort’s AAA Five Diamond restaurant.
5) Unwind and Relax at the Spa. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Amelia Island offers a rejuvenating Sea Creation Spa Experience with sea shells and extracts of pearl sea-silk to protect the infinite beauty of your skin. Or melt your cares and distractions away with the signature treatment Heaven in a Hammock.
6) Let a Princess and Pirate Tuck-in the Kids. Finish the day with a princess and pirate (and the resort’s mascot Macaw) who will read your little ones a bedtime story and serve a snack of chocolate chip cookies and milk. (The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island also offers special treasure hunts and Ritz Kids programs throughout the year.)
7) Come for the “Comfort You” Summer Escape. The resort is offering a unique “Comfort You” Package which includes accommodations, breakfast for two and a $75 in resort credit per night. To book the Comfort You Package, please call 904-277-1100 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/ameliaisland.