96% think Payday loans are a convenient way to obtain cash quickly - CFA survey statistic
(PRWEB UK) 7 August 2012
In June 2010 after a market study conducted in 2009-10, the Office of Fair Trading published its Review of high-cost credit Final report OFT 1232. The full report is available here.
Representatives from Dosh Express have found these figures to be an interesting reflection of the service provided by the instant loans market and believe they demonstrate a largely positive attitude towards short-term borrowing in the UK in present times.
The following are some statistics from the report OFT 1232 about payday loans:
1. 94% of Payday loan customers come from a household with at least one full time worker
2. The vast majority of Payday loan customers, more than 75%, are over the age of 26
3. Most Payday loan customers are between the ages of 26-45
According to the Consumer Finance Association (CFA), a trade association representing many Payday lenders, one member company disclosed the following statistics from customer research carried out in November 2010:
1. 86% of customers would recommend Payday loans to a friend
2. 96% think Payday loans are a convenient way to obtain cash quickly
3. 93% found customer service to be helpful and easy to understand
4. Overall customer satisfaction is 94%
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company's mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. Please visit http://www.doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status.