VehiclePath 2.0 changes the game with a host of upgrades designed to meet the demands of fleet owners.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) August 13, 2012
Spireon™ Inc., the leading provider of Mobile Resource Management and business intelligence solutions used by local fleet owners to maximize their mobile assets and workforce, today announced the release of its new VehiclePath™ 2.0 User Interface (UI), its new VP2500 GPS device, and its new VehiclePath website. VehiclePath is Spireon’s affordable, simple-to-use GPS-based information platform that connects local fleet owners and managers to real-time intelligence that will help them make smarter, faster and more profitable business decisions.
“VehiclePath 2.0 changes the game with a host of upgrades designed to meet the demands of fleet owners,” said Gary Schneider, Vice President & General Manager of VehiclePath. “Among the many enhanced features, fleet owners will find the next-generation of VehiclePath to be even easier to use, more intuitive, and packed with more powerful functionality — all designed to drive our customers’ fleet performance as well as their bottom line.”
The latest generation of VehiclePath offers a number of enhanced features and more robust functionality, including:
- Completely new Graphical User Interface that’s easier to navigate and understand
- Simple, intuitive workflow designed to increase productivity and efficiencies
- Instant single-screen views of recent jobs, jobs statuses and messages
- Configurable control panel that allows users to meet their specific requirements with drag-and-drop ease, allowing users to save for future use
- New options that allow users to snap route line to roads and toggle among satellite views, conventional map views and Google street views
- Greater control over map views in the main map window
- Seamless, simplified integration with popular Garmin™ vehicle navigation and messaging devices
- A mini-dashboard on every screen showing fleet vehicle status summaries.
“The enhancements in VehiclePath 2.0 are the direct result of feedback we’ve heard from customers and from the fleet industry at-large,” added Schneider. “This next-generation solution is a reflection of Spireon’s commitment to involve our customer base in our technology development, and to ensure we continue innovating and introducing products that meet the changing needs of local fleet owners.”
In addition to the new User Interface, Spireon is introducing the VP2500 Series Fleet Tracking Devices. The VP2500 has the option of an internal or external antenna. With the VP2500, local fleet owners can benefit from its new, robust enterprise grade features. “We’re really excited to offer these new products to the local fleet community,” said Schneider. “Now they can get all of the benefits of an enterprise grade device that’s affordable, and versatile. These devices will provide our customers with the ability to add functionality without the need to upgrade equipment.”
The VP2500 Series product features include:
- Enterprise Class Devices
- Three-year warranty
- CDMA or GPRS technology to deliver the high reliability needed to help streamline operations, reduce costs, and improve driver safety
- Internal antennas for easy or covert installation
- Optional external antennas
- Garmin navigation compatibility
- Multiple inputs and outputs
- Over-the-air configuration
- Capability to store and forward up to 20,000 data points
In concert with the release of VehiclePath 2.0 and VP2500, Spireon launched the new VehiclePath website featuring a range of enhancements of its own.
“Like VehiclePath 2.0, the new VehiclePath website features a much more user-friendly navigation as well as value-added information,” explains Schneider.
This enhanced website content includes:
- Tips for local business in a video animation format featuring Spireon spokesperson, former three-time Super Bowl winning coach of the Washington Redskins and three-time champion NASCAR cup series team owner Joe Gibbs, demonstrating the value of VehiclePath
- A full-fledged media center including blogs, articles, press coverage and soon-to-be launched video library
- Social media links to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
To visit the new VehiclePath website and to learn more about the upgraded VehiclePath 2.0 solution, visit vehiclepath.com.
VehiclePath is dedicated to connecting companies with local fleets to their mobile assets and workforce through game-changing information platforms, giving them the power to manage actionable business intelligence. Inspiring companies with local fleets to reach new heights with its powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based tools, VehiclePath is one of the most cost-effective and easy-to-use solutions on the market, enabling rapid deployment and optimization of local fleets. Learn more at http://www.vehiclepath.com.
Spireon, Inc., is at the summit of business intelligence and committed to going higher. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, the company emerged in 2011 as the industry leading Mobile Resource Management (MRM) company as a result of the merger of ProconGPS, Inc. with Enfotrace and PFS, LLC , the top three providers in the MRM space. Spireon connects companies to their mobile assets and workforce through game changing information platforms, giving them the power to manage actionable business intelligence. Inspiring companies to reach new heights with powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based tools, Spireon provides a sturdy foundation on which to optimize performance.
With leading market positions in the Subprime Automotive Finance industry, Local & Enterprise Fleet Management and Trailer & Logistics markets, Spireon, Inc. specializes in developing strong business relationships with leading companies worldwide, enabling it to offer affordable world-class risk mitigation, mobile asset management and location-based services to its customers. Spireon, Inc.’s patented array of GPS products and information platforms provide business intelligence solutions through industry brands for automotive dealers, lenders, service and delivery fleets and transportation and logistics companies. Spireon currently has over 1.2 million active devices in the marketplace and forecasts to deliver 800,000 units in 2012. With offices in North America, Spireon has a proven track record in innovation, customer-focused service, financial stability, powerful vertical distribution networks, and a strong customer base.
For additional information, please visit Spireon, Inc.’s website http://www.spireon.com.