Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 09, 2012
Electronics category editors JB Burden and Bob Wiley have chosen a couple of their Top LED TVs picks for this year in their latest Top 10 list in the Television arena. They've chosen their favorites based on the following criteria:
1. Mid-Grade Features Set Value Proposition LED Television
2. 2D Picture Quality – Strong Black Levels, contrast, color, clarity,
3. LED TVs without the highest end most expensive features but still the most essential
4. Some Extra Features that make sense and add to value and work well
5. Side Angle- off center viewing quality (a difficult metric for LED TVs)
6. Sound Quality
7. Internet/Smart TV Functionality
8. Appearance and Design Elements
According to the editors two of the best value LED TVs out there are the LG 55LM6700 Review and the LG 55LM7600. They stated that, "Side angle viewing is much better than previous models though not as good as the top end models due to the panel filter not being as high quality. Another feature that helps bring forth a beautiful picture from this TV is the LED Plus technology which uses some edge lit LED backlighting techniques to enhance contrast in localized areas of the screen. OK that might sound a little technical but to put it in laymans terms – it helps produce deeper blacks and brighter light areas on a smaller basis than before and that combination helps colors to pop.
10rate.com conducts reviews in various product and services categories and publishes “Expert Top 10 Lists for Everything in your life.” The company's web site strives to “Make it Easy” to select from the hundreds of choices there are in the product and service market place. All products and services are thoroughly researched by the companies expert editors prior to receiving a rating on a 1-10 scale. In addition to product reviews the companies editors write guidelines, buying guides and articles on various topics surrounding each product or service category covered to help educate the consumer.