We expect mastery of so many others – the carpenter, the concert pianist, the professional athlete – but do we actually expect it of ourselves?
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
Scott Regan, the founder and chief execution officer of AchieveIt, is scheduled to speak at three state hospital association conferences in the next three months. His presentations are based on his experience as an executive of large companies, as well as the work he has done with clients using AchieveIt's execution management and strategic planning software.
Regan will present "In Pursuit of WOW!" at the following conferences:
- Friday, October 12, Baton Rouge, LA, Louisiana Society for Hospital Public Relations & Marketing of the Louisiana Hospital Association
- Tuesday, October 30, Nashville, TN, Tennessee Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations of the Tennessee Hospital Association
- Friday, November 2, Chicago, IL, Illinois Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations of the Illinois Hospital Association
"We expect mastery of so many others – the carpenter, the concert pianist, the professional athlete," said Regan, "but do we actually expect it of ourselves?" Even more important, do we expect it of our organization? And if so, it is obvious to others? Do we exude WOW! in both our personal and professional lives? Or do we fall prey to someone else’s reality of what we are capable of achieving and becoming? That's what this session explores."
The learning objectives for "In Pursuit ow WOW!" include:
1. Understanding the elements of personal and corporate branding;
2. Creating insight into personal and corporate brand equity;
3. Developing links between passion, vision, and mission;
4. Learning how trust empowers brands, projects, and achievements;
5. Designing a personal and corporate renewal plan; and
6. Inspiring each other to achieve higher ground.
Serving more than 110 clients in 35 states and Brazil, AchieveIt helps organizations transform vision and goals into tangible business results by executing smarter, faster, and better. Through its suite of cloud-based strategy planning and execution management applications, AchieveIt accelerates transformation through enhanced accountability, transparency, and execution. The company provides an innovative set of online tools to develop, monitor, and implement strategic and operational plans, performance and quality improvement projects, and leadership and management programs. A national thought-leader on strategy development and execution management, AchieveIt offers free webinars and white papers on its website at AchieveIt.com.