Mason, OH (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
The Warren County Convention & Visitors Bureau (WCCVB) is giving away three “buckets of prizes” filled with can’t-miss summer experiences the whole family can enjoy before the kids go back to school.
Beginning August 7, WCCVB will ask visitors and Facebook fans to share their best summer family fun photographs and vacation memories. Photos will be posted to the Warren County – Ohio’s Largest Playground Facebook page for public voting.
Participants can upload photos through the “Warren County - Ohio’s Largest Playground” Facebook page. To locate the contest or to vote, visit http://www.Facebook.com and search for “Warren County – Ohio’s Largest Playground.” Select the “Promotions” tab. Photos must be entered by 11:59 pm on Aug. 15 to qualify. Voting ends Aug. 20.
The top three photo submissions will each win a bucket of prizes.
- First prize is a one-night stay at Great Wolf Lodge and four tickets to Kings Island and the all-new Soak City Waterpark.
- Second prize is four passes to Ozone Zipline Adventures, a $100 back to school shopping spree at Premium Outlets and a one-night stay at Hyatt Place.
- Third prize is passes for canoeing for four at Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures, dinner for four at Valley Vineyards and a one-night stay at Kings Island Resort.
Those who aren’t chosen for one of the prizes above may still enjoy one last summer getaway in Warren County, named Ohio’s Largest Playground because it offers more to do in a 30-mile radius than anywhere else in Ohio. Here’s a few suggestions for creating last-minute family memories this summer:
- Beat the heat by splashing the day (and night) away at Great Wolf Lodge. Then take the whole family to the new Ten Paw Bowling Alley, located in the Northern Lights Arcade.
- Ride world-class coasters and water slides during a day with the family at Kings Island and the all new Soak City Waterpark. Admission to Soak City is included with your ticket to Kings Island.
- Canoe down the Little Miami Scenic River, ranked among the top 10 scenic rivers in the United States, with Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures.
- Ozone Zipline Adventures offers the Midwest’s largest zipline, with tour options including as many as 11 lines. During the 3.5 hour River Tour, guests zip 1,500 feet through the air and over the Little Miami Scenic River.
- Catch a train ride with the family aboard the Lebanon, Mason and Monroe Railroad.
- Start some family-friendly laser tag competition at Lazer Kraze.
- Have a night out with dinner at Valley Vineyards, enjoying a glass of the vineyard’s award-winning wine and cooking your dinner choices on the grill outside. New this year, Valley Vineyards launched Ohio’s newest nanobrewery, “Cellar Dwellers,” offering American pale ale, English India pale ale, a light lager and quarterly seasonal beers.
- Save big on style at Premium Outlets in Monroe, then head to Waynesville, the antique capital of the Midwest, to grab a few unique items from the many antique and specialty shops.
About the Warren County Convention & Visitors Bureau:
Warren County is Ohio’s Largest Playground! With easy access from Interstates 71 and 75, visitors to Warren County can enjoy more activities within a 30-mile radius than anywhere else in Ohio.
The Warren County Convention & Visitors Bureau is a professional destination marketing organization committed to economic growth by increasing overnight and year-round visitors.
Tourism is the leading industry in Warren County. The 7.8 million yearly visitors drive an economic impact of $993 million and 10,657 tourism-related jobs.
For additional information, visit http://www.ohioslargestplayground.com or call 800-433-1072.
Warren County is Ohio’s Largest Playground!®