Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
These construction market research reports contain information on the scope of the top 50 construction projects in APAC and Europe including project overviews and locations. The report also details project ownership and funding, gives full project descriptions, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts. Study the Table of Contents for these reports at:
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in Europe: Project Guide
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific: Project Guide
These research studies are part of a database of 25,000+ construction projects. This database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $50 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
These construction industry reports are crucial resources for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information on Asia-Pacific & Europe’s top 50 construction projects.
Both reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Following details on top 50 construction projects in Europe and APAC are covered in these reports:
- Top 50 construction projects in the construction category
- Project description, overview and location of each individual project
- Ownership structure, funding status and key funding news for each individual project
- Information on related projects and tendering information
- Key project contact details
Reasons To Buy these reports
- Access to information on the European and APAC top 50 construction projects
- Gain insight into the Asia-Pacific and Europe’s top 50 construction projects
- Monitor the latest project developments
- Identify key project contacts
Explore more market research reports on Construction Industry
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for information on any of these reports or your specific research requirements.