(PRWEB UK) 13 August 2012
QGate’s CTI for Sage ACT!™ enables the simple integration Sage ACT! to a wide range of phone systems increasing the efficiency and productivity of phone centric activities. Although aimed at Sage ACT! users, the product also provides integration with Sage 50 (UK and USA versions) and Microsoft Outlook.
“Our new solution (CTI for Sage ACT!™) has some neat features and we are excited to bring our CTI expertise to this new platform,” said Rowland Dexter, QGate’s Managing Director, “Businesses using Sage ACT! can now fully benefit from this sort of integration from this reliable and robust product. The bonus of the support for Microsoft Outlook and Sage 50, means that all the core systems are covered.”
This new release provides the following features that focus on the following customer pains:
- Telephone system independent
- Seamless integration into Sage ACT!
- On-screen call display (soft-phone) with full call handling capability
- Incoming caller recognition (screen-pop)
- One click navigation to the Sage ACT! contact details
- Outbound dialling support (click-to-dial)
- Call history log
- Rapid Implementation
- Multi-site CRM deployment with multi-telephone system support
- Dialling from Microsoft Outlook
- Dialling Sage 50 UK and USA version (Peachtree)
- Chat messaging—allowing users to see availability of colleagues
- Internet dialling—hyperlink and text box dialling
QGate is holding a product Webinar on Wednesday 22nd August to find out more about this solution, register here.
Further information and the free 30 day trial download can be found on our website at http://www.qgate.co.uk
With CTI for Sage ACT! QGate expands its line of CTI integration products. intelli-CTi being the original integration platform supporting rich integration with products like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, Sage CRM and SAP B1.
QGate Software Ltd., founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Fareham, Hampshire, provides solutions and services in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) area. They are certified Microsoft Gold ISV and Gold CRM Implementation Partners. They are a Sage Gold Development Partner. In addition to its CRM and CTI expertise, QGate has further solutions providing sophisticated data matching and deduplication products under the brand name of Paribus.